DL-44 Scope and Mount Blast-Tech

I bought the ANH blaster kit a few years ago. The scope is pretty nice but the mount is not really very close to being accurate. Both parts are very good quality and before the DEC kit was probably the best affordable option.

Hmmm.. I sent Blat-tech $100 for one of the kits listed on the website last week, but haven't heard anything back, Should I be worried?

Yep - he just refunded the payment I made. Bummer.
What are the chances that DEC will make a Han and/ or Luke ESB kit? I'd likely buy one, if it wasn't too much more expensive than the Blast-tech kit.

Yep - he just refunded the payment I made. Bummer.
What are the chances that DEC will make a Han and/ or Luke ESB kit? I'd likely buy one, if it wasn't too much more expensive than the Blast-tech kit.

Boba Debt is currently working on doing that very same run in the "Project Runs'' section of the site, you ought to give that a check.

well ****, i just sent payment to blast-tech a few days ago and never heard back. probably not going to hear back.

He is still around. You didn't get ripped off. You won't get your parts, but you'll get a refund. You didn't get ripped off. Just be patient and wait for your refund.

I recently got an email from him about a week ago and this is exactly what he said:

The [MPP] clamps are unpainted. See below.

Please Note

Blast-tech is going out of business. We are no longer producing parts but will remain open to sell off surplus (see list below). Due to limited staff, delivery will be slower. Please be patient

Flash unit parts
-All of the grip material products are still available at website prices. This includes the flash unit grip as well as the barrel vent hole cover strips.
-The LED-6 and LED-7 lenses are available (without tape strip) at $10 each
-ESB textured tape is available $2 per 6" strip
-BC-1 and BC-2 belt clips are available at $10 each
-MPP clamp band and side bars with lever and threaded rod are available as a set for $45
-MPP-AB (no spring) $15
-MPP shroud thumbscrew $10

Mauser parts
-ESB piston $10
-ESB scope mounting bracket (no hardware) $20
-ANH front grill (no disk) $10
-ANH scope cradle set $10
-ANH scope knob base $5
-ANH "T" plate stamping (needs drilling and milling for proper fit) $10

All other parts including Denix and assembled replicas have been discontinued.

Shipping on ALL order is $5

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back