Still need to tweak just a few things but it’s certainly coming along..
B1A431C0-2D40-4B38-BA36-376F20B3BD08.jpeg

I pulled some images from my 4K projector (well faux 4K) and just wanted to share. Definitely looks like the mystery disk on the hoth is some kind of cap as well as it looks like you can see that silver spacer on the inside of the mount that was mentioned a while ago. It also looks like Luke pulls the full light port blaster on yoda.. ?
IMG_9801.jpeg
IMG_9804.png
IMG_9798.jpeg
IMG_9800.png
IMG_9797.png
IMG_2309.png
IMG_2310.png

From what I remember Luke carries the Full Port mauser on Dagobah except for the beginning when R2D2 falls in the swamp and he's running around with what looks like a stunt casting. For example inside Yoda's house you can see the port well and it looks like a complete circle.
That's why I'm not too keen on calling them "Luke's" and "Han's" ...
But Dagobah scenes are all shot in bad light so it could be misleading as details like the step on the port could simply be lost, especially considering that it is not in focus most of the time.

From what I remember Luke carries the Full Port mauser on Dagobah except for the beginning when R2D2 falls in the swamp and he's running around with what looks like a stunt casting. For example inside Yoda's house you can see the port well and it looks like a complete circle.
That's why I'm not too keen on calling them "Luke's" and "Han's" ...
But Dagobah scenes are all shot in bad light so it could be misleading as details like the step on the port could simply be lost, especially considering that it is not in focus most of the time.
Ya I’m fully with you there. The names at this point are more so to simply identify them specifically as there is so many variants from the OT alone but the names shouldnt be taken too literally. GK isn’t actually the killer I mean right? You had me go back and watch the yoda house scenes but I couldn’t find any good video of the blaster itself but I could have easily missed it. It’s the light reflecting I think that will be the tell even in bad lighting. But you are definitely right.. no one should make a definitive conclusion from the source material alone. Your Luke Bespin for example I think is the most accurate interpretation of the film used replica as far as colorway goes. It certainly appears on screen as all back without much weathering (if at all) on the mount itself. Great job there (y)

Here's an example:
1710957285999.png

When he climbs down the x-wing looks more like a cut port though
1710957443749.png

1710957526770.png

Funny that they weathered his jumpsuit somewhat accurately to the fact that x-wings don't have a restroom for those long flights....

Oh my! lol That’s amazing.

Great capture on the full light port. The angle on the 3/4 view makes it tough but definitely can see what ur saying.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back