Unlimited Run DL-44 blaster acrylic stand OPEN for order

OK, lol. I saw 'a reflection', but I guess I was looking more for another 'layer' on the base and thought that may have just been the acrylic on the black base. Gotcha lol.

lol, yup thats the mirror.. which it is ontop of the black base too, so yes, it is another layer.
I was able to get a few orders finished today and shipped, if you didnt receive a shipment notice, then yours will go out Monday.

Options are what ever you want pretty much. I have the typical logos etc or some desire the title of the blaster etc..if your unsure you can ask, or when selecting that choice type what your request is in the box that opens.

Thanks for the info, TCSloan.

I was thinking the RotJ logo (which I have in vector) and maybe "Han Solo's Blaster" or something. Can I work you up a file? If so, what kind do you want (vector, jpg, etc). I'm assuming you need it B&W?

Also, let me know the size of the area that can be used, so I know how much room I have to work with.

Thanks again,
Chris

Hey Chris, Vector will be good..I use Corel X5 ,the raster does work in B7W,but I can change it ..so whatever you have
The space between supports is 4.75"

Hey Chris, Vector will be good..I use Corel X5 ,the raster does work in B7W,but I can change it ..so whatever you have
The space between supports is 4.75"

4.75" for both width and depth?

What is the preferred/best file type you'd like? Illustrator has a lot of "save as" options for vector or I can do raster through a direct export from Illustrator or export it into Photoshop and "save as" there. Just let me know what works best.

If you're preferred file type is a raster file, let me know the ideal resolution?

Sorry for all the questions... just trying to make it easier on you while also getting the best product made. :)

Thanks again,
Chris

from a design point of view, the black base is 5" H with 4.75" W between supports , or if you have the mirror done, its 4.5" H 4.75" W
Either way you save it is fine. The minimum dpi is at least 250 , but I set the laser to raster at 500 dpi

I have a slight delay on getting these shipped out with the mirror. The mirror safe adhesive I was using originally worked just fine. But when I left some to set in the garage they started to peel loose..Im guessing the high humidity we've had lately had something to do with it. The first ones I made inside,so I didnt have that reaction. So I have to try a different adhesive that wont be effected. I have some tests in the garage now to see which one will work. Most adhesives will craze the mirror, so Im having to try different ones to make sure they dont effect the mirror..even ones that say mirror safe still crazed the backing. I should be able to continue shipping these hopefully in the morning. sorry for this delay..I didnt expect this kind of set back.

2nd batch of stands shipped out today..more being made to fill the next round..should have all current orders shipped out by tomorrow.

Just purchased a stand for my Denix Han Solo RotJ Blaster. Sent vector and 500 dpi raster files to your email account listed on the "receipt" page (for Invoice# 0000001403).

Any questions, let me know. And no hurry on this... I don't even have my blaster painted yet.

Thanks again!

Chris

Heres one with the engrave done in the mirror, which is then painted ,in this case black, but we can do other colors.
100_0849.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back