Unlimited Run DL-44 blaster acrylic stand OPEN for order

TCSloan

Production will begin on 8-4 for the Han Solo ANH DL-44 Blaster . The stand will be 14" L x 5" D using 1/4" Black acrylic for the base, topped with 1/8" mirrored acrylic about 1/4" smaller than the base. It has 1/4" thick clear supports with optional engraved emblems. It will also have the 'Nub Cradle' to keep it from tilting over.
The price will be $55 + shipping for the 1st week., which will then go to $60 for regular price.
There are options available for the other versions as well.

100_0711.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Gauging Interest for Han Solo DL-44 blaster acrylic stand

Would definitely be interested! A mirrored acrylic base would be ace, though I would personally prefer a wooden base as apposed to black acrylic, both would be fine, and readily welcome.

Come on people, start expressing your interest already!

thanks guys. I dont do wood, so I couldnt help you there.

Those look fantastic. I don't need one but I could be up for a saber or two at some point.

Also interested. I've bought from TS before off ebay and been happy with the stand I got.

Yes, count me in. I have the lightsaber one on the end in your picture and it works excellent.

thanks everyone for the response. I have some material here enough to cut one stand (though the black I have is 1/8) the production black will be 1/4". I'll get this cut today .
I'll be picking up the material I need tomorrow.

I'm interested too, if it's possible to send to Sweden...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back