Limited Run DL-44 Bespin (Luke or Han) blaster kits..

DarthWilder this doesn’t effect you so much but for Corellianexports and ObscureReferenc it does. Hopefully not but if it’s taking to long I’ll refund you both if desired. I received this email this morning from the company who’s making my MJF prints..

“We ran into a small quality control issue and it has delayed your order. Please expect your order to ship out in the next 2-3 days.”

Now this does affect you DarthWilder but it’s also pertains to Corellianexports and ObscureReferenc. The MJF parts are delayed which I didn’t anticipate BUT the resin parts I actually didn’t even order until two weeks ago because I was having a part reworked. They usually only take about a week and half at most to arrive once the orders placed. I mentioned 2/3 weeks in the original post because I as I mentioned I was having a part reworked and figured worst case scenario I would have the original model to mail out regardless.

This is where you come in Darth. Because I can mail out your resin saddle tomorrow as planned BUT let me share what I was reworking in a DM to all 3 of you. I don’t want to post it here until I know it works as it should. I need to paint it once I have it in hand. I was going to surprise you all with it but it hasn’t arrived just yet as the reworking took a longer than anticipated.

Good news is all my resin parts are shipped and they should arrive in the next couple days. Still waiting for word for the MJF prints which is a little frustrating but happy to hear they are making sure they are printing properly. I’ll send out a group DM with this “surprise” upgrade :)

For Corellian and Obscure I’m sure ur cool with it as u have to wait for the MJF anyhow but Darth let me know if you want to wait or would u like me to mail out the resin saddle as is..

Last edited:
Ok everything arrived last night while I was at work. Went through it all when I got home. This morning I painted up the new Compac saddle details to see how they would come out. You can see more of how that came out with this link if you’d like..

Additional Greedo Killer Compac saddle details..

Plan is to get everything boxed up and shipped out by tomorrow. I’ll DM each of you with tracking info once they are all shipped. Any questions let me know. I appreciate your patience in all this as well..
F3EAD28D-D24F-43E2-B1B4-2D9D0D720611.jpeg
6E3C3AFA-B7F1-4916-8A7B-712930214CED.jpeg

Here is a finished Luke Bespin on a modified denix for reference. I’ve been using this serial number for a while now and I think its pretty fun. Instead of using some random number I use the release date of TESB which is a nice throwback I think. But here you can get an idea of how these parts can turn out..
C99DAAEE-BCBF-4B0C-9209-24330C40589F.jpeg
E603A682-45BD-474B-8FF7-4BE46B2DBD88.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back