Want to Buy DL-18 Skiff Guard Blaster ROTJ

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TK6895

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in need of a DL-18 Skiff Guard Blaster ROTJ - fairly fast if anyone has one. Cash in hand :thumbsup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Let me guess...IN TIME for Anaheim?

Could get you one, but it´d take some time
Another option could be the 3D printed "DL18-ish" Rebels blaster, which is currently available

Markus

TK6895

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Another option could be the 3D printed "DL18-ish" Rebels blaster, which is currently available

Markus
LOL... yeah... armor is too expensive to ship from FL to CA (and forget the cost for it to be flown out there!)

I'm a moron for waiting. Missed one on Etsy and then ordered another on Etsy from another seller, but the seller isn't responding to me.

Should have come here first. :-/

Thanks for the tip though! You know what they say about beggars and choosers... :)

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ObiWan72 are you talking about the one being sold on Etsy? It's pretty rough and not all that accurate. I'm still looking for one myself.

Markus

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don´t know about any etsy blaster.

IF you still want one -now that Celebration Anaheim is over- drop me a line at odendall@t-online.de
I´ll see what I can dig out of my parts boxes ;)

Markus