Disturbed Earth?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jaguargod

Is anyone here familiar with Robert Sutton of Disturbed Earth? He is working on a commission piece for me, and I haven't been able to get in contact with him for a couple of weeks. I tried his email address posted on his website, and a PM here, but it looks like he hasn't logged on here in several months. If anyone has his current contact information, or can contact him on my behalf, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

Hey there, I have worked with Bobby a number of times and he is a stand-up guy in addition to being one of the best kit builders/painters I have worked with. I will send an email over to him for you, he's probably having internet connection problems or something may have come up where he can't get to a computer.

jaguargod

Thank you Bensin. He has always been very responsive in the past, so I figured that maybe I just didn't have the most current email address or something like that.

Jason

kitator

As Bensin said,Bobby is one of the best and a standup guy.I'll give him a call in a minute and let him know.