Unlimited Run District 9 - Exo Suit Rifle Kit V2

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: Each D9 Weapon now has it's own thread...
Assault Rifle
- Unlimited Run - District 9 Assault Rifle Kit
Submachine Gun - Unlimited Run - District 9 Submachine Gun Kit
Sonic Wave Gun - Unlimited Run - District 9 Sonic Wave Gun Kit
Exo Suit Rifle - this thread

On offer here we have a full scale 3D printed kit of the Exo Suit Rifle from District 9.

miG13ge.jpg

yAf4rEI.jpg

TPYM1I0.jpg

Exo Suit Rifle by the incredibly talented @zorg (pics used with permission)

This is the new Version 2 design and is even more accurate with many details updated…

v2%204.jpeg

v2%203.jpeg

v2%205.jpeg

The kit will come in numerous parts so the usual kit assembly, clean-up and prep is required. But the results are well worth it!

IMG_2761.jpeg

Price is as follows...

Exo Suit Rifle Kit - $290
US Shipping - Free
Canada - $35
International- $50

Send payment to my paypal account - tarrymortlock@gmail.com

Please ensure payments are in USD. Don't forget to include your RPF name, your address and your phone number in the Paypal details (don't PM me your address), then post in this run that you have paid and I will update the list below. Again, kit's will be sent out in the same order of payments received.

Kits are being sent out in order of payments received. So the sooner you pay the earlier on the list you will be.
Timing of production would come down to numbers, but you'd want to allow a few weeks for sure.

@Soulinertia has offered to do a run of vinyl stickers for each D9 weapon! Those who have purchased from @Soulinertia know just how talented he is and the excellence of his work. Super stoked to have him on board!

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy these awesome guns.
Cheers,
T

Last edited:
Hey guys, I started an insta account just for my prop collection - tmax_props

Also, for the last week or so I’ve been posting stories and behind-the-scenes of Broken, the movie I wrote/directed. Follow along on fb or on
Instagram - tarrymortlock

Cheers,
T.

Last edited by a moderator:
As requested I've done a video tutorial on 3D kits. Pretty basic stuff, but if you're new to building 3D kits you may find these helpful. These videos will focus on the SMG kit, but as I point out, the same principles will apply to any of our 3D printed kits. Please excuse the cheesiness... shot and edited on the iphone. :facepalm

TMAX PROPS - Introduction
First up is a bit about me, my thoughts on build threads and some info on the SMG kit.

Part 1: Prep Work
In this vid we will address kit assembly and surface preparation.

Part 2: Paint, Weathering, Decals & Finishing
In this video we tackle painting, weathering, decal application & finishing

Final tutorial vid finally done! Thanks for your patience. :$

Part 2: Paint, Weathering, Decals & Finishing
In this video we tackle painting, weathering, decal application & finishing

For the sonic cannon on the barrel you could mount a few leds and configure a camera aperture to simulate it firing

For the sonic cannon on the barrel you could mount a few leds and configure a camera aperture to simulate it firing
Yeah for sure. There’s a bunch of ways you could simulate the “burning” look from the barrel. (y)

Been away for so long and forgot about this post.

So I've been fascinated by the look of the exosuit versions of these weapons and ive gotta ask is there room for leds in the exosuit rifle kit?

Been away for so long and forgot about this post.

So I've been fascinated by the look of the exosuit versions of these weapons and ive gotta ask is there room for leds in the exosuit rifle kit?

Sorry I missed your question. Yes, the 3D print allows for you to do pretty much anything you want with the interior.

These kits are still available. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back