Unlimited Run District 9 - Assault Rifle Kit V2

Re: District 9 Weapon Kits - RUN OPEN!

Second kit shipped, so better progress this week. Onto kit #3.

SMG is getting there. Here's an earlier render (lots to add and change)...

o1AHl82.jpg

T.

Literally just received my AR Kit. This thing is a beast!!! The print is really nice quality, packed with detail. almost no support material to be removed, so can get straight down to sanding and priming and more sanding.
Cant wait to get started on this. If you are still on the fence about this kit, go for it! you won't regret it. Its a ton of kit for the money.
And thanks to Tarry for making this. Im looking forward to the SMG already

IMG_1518.jpg

That looks nice ! Mine is the second one in this run and is on it's way to me. Can't wait.

Just received mine. Outstanding work Tmax! Can’t wait to get started. Really nicely printed.

Payment sent for SMG.

Received. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally just received my AR Kit. This thing is a beast!!! The print is really nice quality, packed with detail. almost no support material to be removed, so can get straight down to sanding and priming and more sanding.
Cant wait to get started on this. If you are still on the fence about this kit, go for it! you won't regret it. Its a ton of kit for the money.
And thanks to Tarry for making this. Im looking forward to the SMG already

View attachment 810248

Awesome! Stoked you are happy with the kit.

- - - Updated - - -

Just received mine. Outstanding work Tmax! Can’t wait to get started. Really nicely printed.

Great stuff Paul! Thank you for the compliments and enjoy the build.

UPDATE:

The SMG is ready to go!

ANcAKED.jpg

BzX8HgO.jpg

daGD2Hb.jpg

Really stoked with this model.

We are opening up the entire run and are taking payments for all 3 versions. Kits are sent out in order of payments received, so the sooner you pay the earlier you will be on the list. (A few guys jumped in early so they will be first). All the payment details are in the OP.

As mentioned we are ordering more printers to speed up production. Game on!

Cheers guys.
T.

Last edited:
Re: District 9 Weapon Kits - RUN OPEN FOR ALL KITS

The SMG model is great. Love the detail .. can't wait :)

UPDATE:

The SMG is ready to go!

https://i.imgur.com/ANcAKED.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BzX8HgO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/daGD2Hb.jpg

Really stoked with this model.

We are opening up the entire run and are taking payments for all 3 versions. Kits are sent out in order of payments received, so the sooner you pay the earlier you will be on the list. (A few guys jumped in early so they will be first). All the payment details are in the OP.

As mentioned we are ordering more printers to speed up production. Game on!

Cheers guys.
T.
Does this mean my SMG will ship soon?

Man I have been wanting an assault rifle for a long time. It sucks that I can't afford it right now, but with warm weather coming up here's hoping I can get it together soon. The kit looks amazing!

Does this mean my SMG will ship soon?

Hey RhinoActual thanks for your patience. We have shipped the 3rd AR kit and have 2 more to print before we start printing the SMGs. The 2 new printers have been ordered and should arrive before the end of the week. So my hope is that we will be printing your SMG next week. I will keep you posted. :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Man I have been wanting an assault rifle for a long time. It sucks that I can't afford it right now, but with warm weather coming up here's hoping I can get it together soon. The kit looks amazing!

Thanks, it's a pretty awesome weapon. Hopefully we'll have you on board in the near future. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey @RhinoActual thanks for your patience. We have shipped the 3rd AR kit and have 2 more to print before we start printing the SMGs. The 2 new printers have been ordered and should arrive before the end of the week. So my hope is that we will be printing your SMG next week. I will keep you posted. :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. I am excited to add it to my D9 armory. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmax, AR box received yesterday. Yes it is a beast!
You know you online shop too much when I ask "What the F did I order from Croatia" LOL.

It will be some time till i can start it. But very pleased with prints.

Tmax, AR box received yesterday. Yes it is a beast!
You know you online shop too much when I ask "What the F did I order from Croatia" LOL.

It will be some time till i can start it. But very pleased with prints.

Brilliant! Stoked to hear you're happy with it. :thumbsup

Hey guys, I started an insta account just for my prop collection - tmax_props

Also, for the last week or so I’ve been posting stories and behind-the-scenes of Broken, the movie I wrote/directed. Follow along on fb or on Instagram - tarrymortlock

Cheers,
T.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back