Unlimited Run District 9 - Assault Rifle Kit V2

Re: District 9 Weapon Kits (3 variants available)

No worries, do you want to go on either list?

As for scale, the SMG is basically a cut down AR with the added bit on top and different mag. So it's got some good size!

Sorry for the vague comment. Just can't decide between the two. :p

Could you put me down for the SMG for now?

I am definitely fine with finishing the 3d printed kit as first mentioned. I didn't think about weight and shipping etc..hope i didn't come off as stepping on toes, can't wait for the kit! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Not at all. I very much appreciate members input, so all good mate! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the vague comment. Just can't decide between the two. :p

Could you put me down for the SMG for now?

No problem and sure thing. You're added.

Awesome! id be Interested in the Submachine Gun and Assault Rifle. Oh the sanding!

Interested in the Sub-machine Gun :)

Please add me to the list.

I would have to agree on the weight issue of resin guns, these are pretty large , in fact im sure my exo suit gun is over 8kg , just try and get a shipping quote overseas for that!

*it weighs slightly less when i wash the blood n guts off it

Awesome! id be Interested in the Submachine Gun and Assault Rifle. Oh the sanding!

Ha ha, just think how ripped your fore-arms will be by the time you are done. Bonus!

Added. Cheers, T.

I would have to agree on the weight issue of resin guns, these are pretty large , in fact im sure my exo suit gun is over 8kg , just try and get a shipping quote overseas for that!

*it weighs slightly less when i wash the blood n guts off it 嵐

Thanks zorg, I figured it must be getting up near the 10kg mark. Sheesh, even hanging that thing on the wall must be nerve-racking! And yes, shipping would be insane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this going to be an ongoing run? I only ask cause I am def interested in both the SMG and the Exosuit. May not be able to swing both at the same time though and since I haven't worked a lot with 3d prints I would prob try my hand at the SMG first???
Either way I'm interested in getting both at some point.

This is awesome

One Assault Rifle and One Sub Machine Gun please, tmax.
I just realized the mech suit has these guns, I thought they were one-off weapons. Never paid attention to the configuration of them.
Currently I'm working on the Arc Gun off of MyMini Factory, and HOOKED!

Is this going to be an ongoing run? I only ask cause I am def interested in both the SMG and the Exosuit. May not be able to swing both at the same time though and since I haven't worked a lot with 3d prints I would prob try my hand at the SMG first???
Either way I'm interested in getting both at some point.

This is awesome

Hey mate. Unsure at this stage as to how long this run will go for. I'll put you down for both for now and you can see how you're placed when they are ready to order.
Cheers.

One Assault Rifle and One Sub Machine Gun please, tmax.
I just realized the mech suit has these guns, I thought they were one-off weapons. Never paid attention to the configuration of them.
Currently I'm working on the Arc Gun off of MyMini Factory, and HOOKED!

No problem. Yeah they are hard to spot on the mech suit as they blend in so well.

Had a few enquires about the Sonic Wave Gun...

PHGec20.jpg

This is something we'll definitely be looking at once we have the others locked away.

At this time, I'm interested in all 3. Great work. I love these.

Hello Tmax. I’ve just watched D-9 on Netflix and have realised I need an assault rifle too! So please put me down for one. Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back