Displaying TV and Movie Scripts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

great1

I have just obtained a signed script and was wondering if anyone has any tips for displaying their scripts? Feel free to post photos too if you would like.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
cool, I would say maybe frame it with a matte border and have scenes from the film/show from that script that you liked around it.

Wes R

Legendary Member
cool, I would say maybe frame it with a matte border and have scenes from the film/show from that script that you liked around it.
I like this idea. I wish i still had the one comic i got signed and she even gave me a signed copy of the script.

Wakeem

I vaguely remember catching a glimpse of a special with Tom Cruise. He mentioned that he had all of his scripts. I can't remember how they were setup. I sure they were all signed.