displaying FX lightsabers

Man i wish i was a bit more inventive. I just whacked mine up on the wall with the stands they came with...
They look pants. Maybe it's time i thought about something like one of those racks...

Hey, BoBoDohn,
not wanting to hijack this thread at all with talk not relevant to hanging sabers, but can you please tell me about the gun in the middle of the shelf with the two solo blasters?
I remember the some of the figures i played with as a kid had that pistol, and it was always my favourite. Can't for the life of me remember who's it is tho.
Is it an MR, or scratch built? If you bought it could you give me an idea where i could get one. I'd love to get hold of one. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DDevil192 @ Apr 12 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1461396[/snapback]</div>
What about the Maul saber?? anyone have a neat lil way to display that as a double sided saber??

Griff
[/b]

I have my Maul hanging the same as my others (from my earlier post), it starts only a few inches off the floor and almost reaching the celing - looks great.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DDevil192 @ Apr 12 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1461396[/snapback]</div>
What about the Maul saber?? anyone have a neat lil way to display that as a double sided saber??

Griff
[/b]

I used clear saber holders from http://www.fx-sabers.com/

maulfx.JPG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmeat @ Apr 13 2007, 07:02 AM) [snapback]1461499[/snapback]</div>
Hey, BoBoDohn,
not wanting to hijack this thread at all with talk not relevant to hanging sabers, but can you please tell me about the gun in the middle of the shelf with the two solo blasters?
I remember the some of the figures i played with as a kid had that pistol, and it was always my favourite. Can't for the life of me remember who's it is tho.
Is it an MR, or scratch built? If you bought it could you give me an idea where i could get one. I'd love to get hold of one. Thanks.
[/b]

The blaster you speak of is actually placed between a Han ANH blaster and Luke ESB blaster ;)

It's the Luke/Jabba Palace blaster from ROTJ constructed from an orginal Umarex RO 72 Panther target pistol purchased from a member here, along with a resin scope and handmade metal parts for the scope mount and scissor pieces.

By the way... I just edited my first post here to include a new pic of my prop display to show my Luke ROTJ V2 and MR Maul saber. :)

You know, it's funny how old this thread is that I resurrected....

I was scouting the star wars forums for interesting topics and clicked what I thought was 'next' where I found this thread and didn't pay attention to the dates.

Apparently is was not 'next' but 'last'

It was not until you said "This is an old thread" that I looked at the dates!

Well, info for anyone interested at least!

The link for the Bobo Dohn method isn't showing for me - it's just going to the main page. Does anyone still have the instructions listed elsewhere?

EDIT: I should say I have the instructions - but the photos aren't showing.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back