Display Stands for Replica Guns and Rifles - Looking for recommendations

The_Blues

I just recently got the Fallout Plasma Rifle and Gun replicas from the Bethesda-Store and I‘m trying to find display stands.

At first I was considering to use a plate display stand to support the barrel - like this thing:

https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Clear-Acrylic-Plastic-Display/dp/B06XSJ2VCN/

But then the butt or the grip just would have to sit on the shelf which I find aestethically unpleasing.

Do you have any suggestions on display stands for these (maybe even where to buy the display stands that can be seen in the product pictures):

Fallout Plasma Rifle
Fallout Plasma Pistol

I've purchased airsoft rifle stands at Evike.com. They have something called TMC Professional Grade Rifle Rest/Wall Stand/Rifle Stand Display for $30. I have purchased four of these over the years for a Trek laser rifle, some Lost in Space laser rifles, and a Aliens Pulse Rifle. They are sturdy and fit a variety of non-standard prop replicas. I display on a shelf, but they can be configured to attach to a wall. Over the years, I tried to find a better solution (hooks and peg wall, acrylic display stands...), and these have worked best for me. Good luck!

Last edited:
An alternative method is this cantilevered vertical display. It’s perfect for my pulse rifle. It’s essentially hidden and gives it a very clean look. They come in 2 sizes and can be hung vertically or horizontally.
Vertical Gun Rack

9285EE27-2B4F-40C8-90A6-0EC4B168ADB9.jpeg A3E7BA00-72F7-41E3-A12F-476C245D2A47.jpeg BD1BB93D-4D95-4A3B-AF0E-CBC7D4D0A241.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back