Star Wars display ready STAR WARS CZ-3 droid head - FREE SHIPPING

Buy now for 450.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ready to display, finished 1:1 scale star wars CZ-3 DROID HEAD.

EDIT.....
LAST YEARS PRICES WERE LAST YEARS PRICES, I'M NOT DOING 100 DOLLAR PAINT JOBS ANYMORE, WHY? BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DOES. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Has been given a weathered distressed paint job in keeping with the "used" star wars universe.

Item location is the north end of loch ness

shipping is now free (tracked and signed)

COjcEnT.jpg

wVP3IAE.jpg

85TiOtW.jpg

eey7iLM.jpg

tSiB4PW.jpg

TAHVERYMUCH

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
something happened with pictures, it decided to use the 6th uploaded one as the thumbnail, why? because it's me that is why.
here is the pic here instead. edit, so it keeps picking photo 6 as the thumbnail wtf~?

a7qh3dX.jpg

Last edited:

HB1098S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one of Zorg’s CZ-3 finished heads and it’s amazing! Don’t pass this up, he doesn’t offer them often!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

My two cents:

Zorg's level of quality and detail is unmatched.

My CZ by Zorg is one of the highlights of my collection. Could not be happier with this investment.

If you've read this far, you know who CZ is, and you're thinking about it. If you like him, buy this one. You will not be disappointed.

Prop Store