Display ideas for my new item??

G17RDY

Sr Member
Hello,

Instead of my normal stick it on a stand on a shelf display option, i'm trying to come up with something a little different for my latest acquisition.

My initial thought is some form of shadowbox with the Tomb Raider 2 DVD cover picture in the background, After all you cannot get enough of Angelina in that silver wetsuit.

But wondered if you had any other ideas??

dd2161ca.jpg

Hey Brad, It's the medallion from Tomb Raider 2, which Lara removes from the Alexander the Great Statue in the Luna Temple - It holds the key / clue of how to get the yellow orb to show its map for the location of the cradle of life.

I like it, hadn't thought of that to be honest, although need more Angelina in there somewhere, perhaps i could so some form of chest sculpt?!?!?:love

More important is, is it a replica or a screenused item? And where dou you get it?!?

Is it flat? Dimensions? I would suggest these clear ctand up displays, like Brade have for some pieces of his collection.

Or try to frame it... In die Double DVd Feature there was nice autographed picture of angelina in her wetsuit... ;)

Would look nice next to it...

Or try to frame it next to the cover and 2/3 screenshots of the prop...

Freshly delivered from the Propstore of London, but sadly no it is not screen used - It is a cast and crew gift - Although quite a rarity as i've never seen another - From what i can gather it is the same as the screen used - Possibly, and i do stress possibly came from the same molds, this i am checking out just now - Dimensions appear to be the same, it fits in the palm of your hand.

Ah, cool. Never noticed it in the movie, maybe it's just too long since I saw the movie...

Well, Im a friend of "minimum 2 pieces" displays, so I would think about if you like to have it next to other TR Props, left and right and in the middle a frame with that item... But it depends on, what you like... It looks like an mazing piece, Im sure you will present it the right way... ;)

...need more Angelina in there somewhere, perhaps i could so some form of chest sculpt?!?!?:love

C'mon, let's be honest here. If you had a chest sculpt of Angelina, it would get played with more than your props. :lol

Yeah, I think the bust/chest is more expensive than other characters because of more material... :)

would be inetersting if the chest or the face needs more material... And yes, I say face, not lips, before we have typical, stupid men-jokes... :lol

Maybe putting fishing line on each hole and making some
Sort of frame to attach the ends of the line to, so it is centered
As if it were floating in the middle. Its easier for me to vision it than explain it,
It looks cool, ive been a tomb raider fan since I played the first game
Good luck

Hi

I am curious what the back of this lovely medallion looks like :p

Thanks

Hello,

Instead of my normal stick it on a stand on a shelf display option, i'm trying to come up with something a little different for my latest acquisition.

My initial thought is some form of shadowbox with the Tomb Raider 2 DVD cover picture in the background, After all you cannot get enough of Angelina in that silver wetsuit.

But wondered if you had any other ideas??

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/G17RDY/dd2161ca.jpg

This one might work
link

There are many similar if you Google necklace display bust.

Looking through my picture archives it was worn with a leather(?) cord through the top hole.

Apologies to division 6

I needed to know the info because there is a medallion on ebay. But it is not a good copy anyway.

G17RDY I hope you find a worthy display style and treasure it! :thumbsup

DOH!!!
Someone bumped it and I didn't notice.:facepalm

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back