Display Cases For Large Scale Figures & Statues

Hunterssoldier

Hey guys, with the recent announcement of the 1/4 scale Hot Toys Predators, I have decided to invest in some good glass display cabinets, as I am determined to get all of these figures as well as the entire line of Sideshow legendary busts.

I've been having trouble however finding something that fits those requirements. Does anyone know where I can find some good quality display cabinets that won't break the budget? I live in Australia btw.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Below is a link to a website that sells display cases. They're the cheapest I've been able to find.

http://www.casesforcollectibles.com/

The IKEA cabinets look good but I would only be able to fit my 1/6 scale Preds in there, not the upcoming legendary busts or the 1/4 scale figures.

I saw Sideshow just came out with a new display case but it's $300 & would only hold 1 or 2 figures, not even worth it.

If you go to www.seventhavenue.com they have some closed in curio cabinets for a decent price. They also have lights inside and the backs are mirrored. Just look under furniture and you will see the curio section. I am going to get one for myself

I'm not a fan of the popular Detolf because I don't trust heavier items on those petite glass shelves and petite frames.  Looking back I think investing in a true, heavy duty display case is one of the best things you can do.

Hunterssoldier said:
Hey guys, with the recent announcement of the 1/4 scale Hot Toys Predators, I have decided to invest in some good glass display cabinets, as I am determined to get all of these figures as well as the entire line of Sideshow legendary busts.

I've been having trouble however finding something that fits those requirements. Does anyone know where I can find some good quality display cabinets that won't break the budget? I live in Australia btw.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
If you have an IKEA-- they have some great ones for cheap.  I have a couple of these and love them
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055/

Hunterssoldier said:
Hey guys, with the recent announcement of the 1/4 scale Hot Toys Predators.
I wouldn't be holding my breath in regards to the 1/4th Scale Predators from HT they made that announcement back in 12/2011 and not heard about anything thus far. The other thing I would also look into is Craigslist in your area. I was able to find this seller in my Phoenix area and I can't wait to see which ones I can get from him when the time comes to displaying my collection in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a sturdy case for my HT samurai pred too. I didnt pay 340 bones for it to just collect dust the way it's doing now.. lol
Gonna check out Craigslist.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back