Display Box

Kindrun

I have the two Ahsoka Tano blades from TCW and want a box to display them in. However I live in an apartment now and no longer have the means of making it anymore. Does anyone on here make or know someone that can help me out? I just need an unfinished hinged box. I just need the box and the lid. No hinges as I will provide those. Thanks.

What are you looking for when it come to the box? Wood, I assume... are you looking for something like Maz’s castle / Ben Kenobi’s box? Or something more utilitarian? Exotic wood or common domestic lumber?

I’m no furniture maker but could give it a shot... Shoot me a PM if you are still looking for someone.

- Steve

Ooops. Nevermind; just remembered the rules. I’m not a premie member. @ Kindrun; put an add up in the wanted section of the classifieds and someone who is a seller here should respond

- Steve

Depending on where you live, you can try a craft store like Hobby Lobby since they usually have assorted boxes.
Also there are wooden wine bottle boxes out there.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back