Disneyland's Avenger's Campus Marvel-themed expansion

I'm surprised that this has just come out, they've been at this for a while now and there's very little of Bug's Land left, the only thing they left standing is the old tissue box bathroom and part of the old Muppet Theater(?). That, from what I've heard, is going to become home to a Spider- Man ride, so, including Guardians, that will be 2 rides in the new land which is the same as Cars Land.

honestly. it's not surprising to me. I think they're figuring out that;
- their current "normal" parks are maxed out.
- a lot of people just aren't interested in going to the "normal" parks any more. One ride with a themed "skin" on it for marvel, or for star wars, etc, just doesn't entice most people.
- there's a wider range of interests that exist, but most people's personal interests are pretty narrow.

If they make a themed park for different themes, they help with all those "problems". do I want to go on another "star tours" ride? Nah. Would I like to walk down the streets of mos eisley with a lightsaber on my hip and an ice cream cone in my hand, before heading back to my bunk on the millennium falcon for bed? **** Yea.

So if they make a place I can do that a reality, I don't come jam up their "normal" park (lowering the jammed up nature of the normal parks), and I do come spend money at the new park (probably more, because it's exactly what I want, and every piece of merch is up my alley).

Better plan than just opening the same park over and over and over again to meet demand.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back