Want to Buy Disneyland Attraction Ride

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tfig8

Hello Everyone, I'm in search of Disneyland Attraction vehicles. Also interested in props from the park. I can trade or purchase.

thank you

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's a WTB you don't see everyday. Do you already have one or more of such vehicles in your collection? If so, I'd love to see some pics of it. I shouldn't know how to get a hold on these, unless you know someone at Disneyland.

tfig8

That's a WTB you don't see everyday. Do you already have one or more of such vehicles in your collection? If so, I'd love to see some pics of it. I shouldn't know how to get a hold on these, unless you know someone at Disneyland.
I use to own a few different vehicles. Disney Auctioned off a good amount a few years ago and they also sold some at certain events. Many people in the US have them and from time to time they come up for sale. I have other Disneyland props that I am willing to trade or work into the deal.

thank you,

Snowfire

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just had a look through the catalog myself, haha some pretty good stuff. Seems you can buy space mountain carriage, skyway cart & tomorrowland people mover although that's like $300k :p

tfig8

Just had a look through the catalog myself, haha some pretty good stuff. Seems you can buy space mountain carriage, skyway cart & tomorrowland people mover although that's like $300k :p
prices are crazy. The gallery usually has a lot of wealthy individuals bidding against each other. They do an excellent job of promoting/advertising. I'm looking for a private sale.

tfig8

Bump... still looking... Anyone know of someone who might be interested in parting with their attraction vehicle(s)?

thank you!