Disney Store Raiders Idol anyone get in on it?

Mine came :) He is BETTER IN PERSON !!!
05AD1715-AC11-4FCD-9FA2-A4FB42881CCA_1_201_a.jpeg
2113F382-6989-420D-8918-F80C06880C44_1_201_a.jpeg
1BC6A796-6FA9-475B-8159-8F85D0378F0E.jpeg

"He"? Uhhh... you do realize that it's a fertility idol, right? It's a SHE.
oook it’s gonna be alright take a deep breath

Looks fantastic! Did you get a shipping notification? I haven't received anything since placing the order.
I did not. bit the bullet got it off Ebay

Yeah, stop mis-gendering the idol. :lol:

Looks good for a stunt-style idol. I really can't wrap my head around all these officially licensed idols now and NONE of them are the hero sculpt. I don't understand why they can't just offer one screen-accurate hero idol.
I assume they don’t think it matters ?

Yeah, stop mis-gendering the idol. :lol:

Looks good for a stunt-style idol. I really can't wrap my head around all these officially licensed idols now and NONE of them are the hero sculpt. I don't understand why they can't just offer one screen-accurate hero idol.
It's because of the reference given to us by Disney/LFL. You'd have to extend your project schedule a lot to try and convince them of something outside of what they provide. I'm not working on anything idol specifically currently but all of the photos and dimensions I received are of the frown mouth version that was replated. I know...its a tough pill for us collectors.

Well I just got an e-mail back directly from Shop Disney as to why my order didn't ship. Their reply "I am sorry for the delay in shipping this pre-order product. Unfortunately, it has been pushed back to October. We are able, at this time, to cancel this if you choose."

Where is everyone else getting their idols if they were only available through Shop Disney or am I wrong about that? I don't mean the people buying them from eBay, but the people that are selling them on eBay.

Well I just got an e-mail back directly from Shop Disney as to why my order didn't ship. Their reply "I am sorry for the delay in shipping this pre-order product. Unfortunately, it has been pushed back to October. We are able, at this time, to cancel this if you choose."

Where is everyone else getting their idols if they were only available through Shop Disney or am I wrong about that? I don't mean the people buying them from eBay, but the people that are selling them on eBay.
That is terrible wow. I bought two off Ebay I got scammed for the first one had to file a charge back and landed the second . It was not Easy but its the best Idol I have ever had !

It's annoying when I see tons on eBay but haven't gotten mine yet. I'm not looking to flip since I've been after one for years now.
I totally agree . My alarm didn't not go off that day :( They sold out so FAST . Sure lots sold to resellers it was well advertised it brings them out It's Disney piece thats a very cool thing to have the first licensed idol from them . I have had so many Idols in the past the Sideshow -Skunky this really is my favorite I know I keep saying that lol. I thought I had one coming a few weeks ago but the seller on Ebay was a grifter took my money and ran :( I bought another it came super fast luckily .

I totally agree . My alarm didn't not go off that day :( They sold out so FAST . Sure lots sold to resellers it was well advertised it brings them out It's Disney piece thats a very cool thing to have the first licensed idol from them . I have had so many Idols in the past the Sideshow -Skunky this really is my favorite I know I keep saying that lol. I thought I had one coming a few weeks ago but the seller on Ebay was a grifter took my money and ran :( I bought another it came super fast luckily .
I almost snagged the Sideshow version many times. But they almost always had issues. I'm also a sucker for licenced items.
It still blows my mind that sellers try to rip off buyers on eBay because the buyer always gets their money and the seller just burns an account to use.
Regardless, glad you snagged one!

I almost snagged the Sideshow version many times. But they almost always had issues. I'm also a sucker for licenced items.
It still blows my mind that sellers try to rip off buyers on eBay because the buyer always gets their money and the seller just burns an account to use.
Regardless, glad you snagged one!
I had the sideshow I really liked it . The problems is with the Sideshow the gold flakes off . Yeah the seller that robbed me just said "Its ok PayPal will refund you " And poof gone with the Money and I have to wait a month to get it back . Grifters ugh

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back