Disney + | She-Hulk

You just got mic dropped by one of the show's writers!

"nerd wang" is on YOUR mind, not mine.
Seriously, YOU went from claiming it was like the comics, to claiming it wasn't. Then you sold all your comics, sheesh. It means nothing if you don't take anything from it

:rolleyes:

Dude. You're totally right. It's like I didn't even read 17 years of comics religiously every week if I sold them in the end. Without hanging onto the physical books they might as well not have even existed. Those experiences might as well have never happened. Selling them totally deprived me of all those years of enjoyment, in retrospect.

I really wish I'd kept all those back issues of X-Men, maybe then I'd have absorbed more of its themes of respecting those unlike me and extending humanity toward them instead of treating my whole life like it needed to be me versus everyone who thinks differently than I do.

Teach me, oh wise one. How might I learn your ways?

ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR DROPPED MICS.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW WRONG I AM SOME MORE.

:lol:

All in all I rather enjoyed the show. Mostly lighthearted, with a nice flourish of holding up a mirror for a certain breed of online troll at the end coupled with a daring bit of meta commentary on the show itself and the Marvel franchise as a whole. They know what they're doing, and they've made it clear time and time again. You're either on board for it or not at this point.

You just got mic dropped by one of the show's writers!

"nerd wang" is on YOUR mind, not mine.

:rolleyes:

Dude. You're totally right.

Teach me, oh wise one. How might I learn your ways?

ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR DROPPED MICS.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW WRONG I AM SOME MORE.

:lol:

Well, for starters you could read with a little better comprehension.

I said you got mic dropped by one of the show's writers. Not my drop, THEIRS.

Kinda like the person who thinks Infinity War was one of Marvel's "starter" movies.

Yeah not enough is said about that 70’s opening cuz the 4th wall ending kinda overshadowed.

I want that Jen and Banner posed image as a pic on my “wall of random”

60EFFE80-C4CB-4821-827C-CA15399C9DB2.jpeg

Diff background… ah well. Still great still

Last edited:
Like I watched Bay Transformers… as a big G1 kid I couldn’t wait to see it… it was pretty not great…

Guess what threads/discussions/movies I’ve never spent another second of my time on?
As an 80s kid I grew-up watching the Transformers cartoon on tv and I had more Transformers toys than I could count. I was really excited for the first movie (especially with Spielberg involved) and I really liked that original Transformers film.

The second movie was... okay. I made myself watch the 3rd one. I don't know now many sequels there were after that because I stopped after the 3rd movie. I didn't like them anymore, I wasn't having fun and I didn't enjoy them as much as the first one so I stopped.

Bumblebee was pretty good though, I liked it.

As an 80s kid I grew-up watching the Transformers cartoon on tv and I had more Transformers toys than I could count. I was really excited for the first movie (especially with Spielberg involved) and I really liked that original Transformers film.

The second movie was... okay. I made myself watch the 3rd one. I don't know now many sequels there were after that because I stopped after the 3rd movie. I didn't like them anymore, I wasn't having fun and I didn't enjoy them as much as the first one so I stopped.

I tried whatching the one with Mark Walburg, but literally got up and walked out of the theatre.

The only reason we watched the first one was because we were driving home from San Diego Comicon, it was hot and we decided to stop and see a movie. That's also the last time I stepped foot in a movie theater. The first one was good, they got progressively worse thereafter. I own the first 3, I've seen them all at one time or another and mostly, they're just crap now. Bumblebee was good but not fantastic. They really need to take the franchise away from Michael Bay forever.

I didn't go to live action Transformers movie for story, I went to see Transformers. To hear Cullen's awesome voice.

They got worse with time and I think we also got used to live-action Transformers as well. Only so many slow-mo, lens flare, loud bass BWOP sound, followed by silence can be tolerated in a life-time. Shia being a fast-talking scammer got old quick

Bumblebee had a great soundtrack, +2. Memo and Charlie were a great pair

Oh! And Tuturro never gets old, as long as he keeps his pants on

I did check out bumblebee cuz I like Haley Hawkeye… and an ad had VERY G1 designed transformers… it was pretty good! Didn’t feel like Bay

And one of my most fun experiences was watching one of the Bay ones with my friend, drunk, on a whim and his commentary had me in stitches… don’t know which, but there were balls hanging from Devastator…. All I remember!

Sorry for anyone tagged in this… when I comment on my phone, things get weird with quotes

Last edited:
As much as I love the retro open, a couple of tweaks would've put it over the top for me. It was too self-aware, winking at us. Her speaking to camera, her deliberate overacting when typing on the computer, the exaggerated performance of the practical She-Hulk. I think it would've worked better played more straight. The winking would still be there, and effective, as subtext.

These guys came along in my feed today.... THIS is what I'd like to see more of...

Two guys voicing opinions, critiquing... no click-baity title... no monetizing toxic fan anger... no swearing, fake rage, or cutting out of context blurbs... keeping it humorous.

They do still exist! And no stupid helmet wearing.

Even their series "Caravan of Garbage" is done tongue in cheek and is just two dudes conversing about film.... in a fun way.

I'm too old to listen to b*tchin and moaning.

Bravo, Mr. Sunday Movies!
Thanks for posting that, really entertaining discussion. It actually made me want to watch the show, might have to piggyback on my brother's D+.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back