Disney is producing a Disney Nautilus replica lmtd edition

Ordered one too along with the freebie Mickey glassware. I believe this one will sell out very early. Get it now if your into subs or Verne.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
SSRN Seaview wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
I believe this one will sell out very early. </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Whats the overall consensus on this?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
PHArchivist wrote:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
SSRN Seaview wrote:
I believe this one will sell out very early. </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Whats the overall consensus on this?
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Ok, my question is not moot...

I'm one of the 1,000!

Well I see that the ebay resellers are placing the Nautilus replicas at $100 and more over retail.

Anybody order the water globe? 12-1/2" high of cast metal. I am mulling over getting this and the helmet to go along with the Nautilus.

I spoke with a Disney representative at the park -- one that worked in one of the stores that carries the high-end Disney art.

She advised to call quick, as they predict the run to go fast.

Hi guys,
I guess you all know now about the replica very cool they sold 200 more within an hour of me talking to the rep for a grand total of looks around 500 as of last night be before last..these things are gonna be sold out before the catalog subscribers get the magazine at this rate...mine should be here either wednesday or thursday...lol yes i ordered one too......
William..

Ps.I want opinions when ya get yours
icon_smile.gif

Is anybody thinking of getting an extra and stashing it away for a liitle bit? Reminds me of when I was kicking myself for not getting the MR Solo Blaster when they were inexpensive.

I got mine too. Beautiful. Except for the "razor" extrusion fore of the bridge that arrived broken off, and a prow "needle" that points perceptibily downward. The forme can be easily fixed, the latter is a permanent flaw.

Yay to the ship, bah to quality control.

I got mine too. Beautiful. Except for the "razor" extrusion fore of the bridge that arrived broken off, and a prow "needle" that points perceptibily downward. The former can be easily fixed, the latter is a permanent flaw.

Yay to the ship, bah to quality control.

Well, to make you feel a bit better, mine has...

Slight warpage on the tail (leads to starboard a tad)

The ladder rungs on hte wheelhouse are all cockeyed

Slight scratches on the brass plate on the base

Not to worry anyone -- its a great piece!

Yeah, it's an awesome replica. I love the lights.

This one might escape the Future Man Room and live in my office, warped nose and all.
icon_wink.gif

Just found out that all Disney Stores will take returns for a full refund. I might return mine to Pleasure Island tomorrow and order another one. (Or the other way around, to be safe, though Pleasure Island may have its own supply over the counter.)

I'll sleep on it.

So you can return them in person? No need to re-ship the ship back? That's good news!

I'd definitely return it for the bent prow... All the other items you might live with, but the prow's gotta be straight! Best of luck with it!

From the website return policy:

"*If you order within the United States or Canada, you may also return purchased items (excluding personalized gifts) to a Disney Store location near you for a full refund. Any returns made at a Disney Store location requires your original packing slip. Returns will be credited to the purchasing credit card. The 30 day return policy for art and collectibles applies to both DisneyStore.com and Disney Store. "

Pleasure Island isn't a typical Disney Store, but I imagine it qualifies...

My poor baby is all boxed up. Didn't even stay long enough to gather some dust...

Hope Nauty II is more pleasing in aspect. And thanks for the well-wishes. I'm sure most of the replicas look great.

If your thinking of getting one get your order in - They were Down to 900 of them Saturday night.

Oops - Strike that - Reverse it - 900 SOLD - 100 LEFT!

Thanks,

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back