Disney+ and Hulu add ons?

Laspector

Master Member
I hope someone here can help me. I've been searching online for an hour but can't figure this out.

I have Disney+ which I subscribe to. I originally did not get the bundle with Hulu, but now I want to add Hulu, but I want the Hulu No Ads. From my Disney+ account I cannot figure out how to add that. No problem adding Hulu (ad supported), but I don't want that one--I want No Ads.

When I google Hulu it says yes you can add Hulu No Ads to your Disney bundle, but I sure can't figure out how to do it from my Disney account.

How do you do that?

I hope someone here can help me. I've been searching online for an hour but can't figure this out.

I have Disney+ which I subscribe to. I originally did not get the bundle with Hulu, but now I want to add Hulu, but I want the Hulu No Ads. From my Disney+ account I cannot figure out how to add that. No problem adding Hulu (ad supported), but I don't want that one--I want No Ads.

When I google Hulu it says yes you can add Hulu No Ads to your Disney bundle, but I sure can't figure out how to do it from my Disney account.

How do you do that?
I had the same issue, & just called them. It's a weird thing where you have to do it through one service or another, but I don't remember which.

Either way, that's the easiest way I found & they just did it for me.

They didn't offer a bundle with the no ads bit until more recently which is why you didn't have it before. As noted above, you have to call in to get if you already have an account. if you're a new account, there's an option to choose that now from what they said.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back