Dishonored 2 Rune Charm

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dainbramage546

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice work, that looks awesome! It also reminds me I need to continue playing Dishonored 2 haha

Did you manage to go non-lethal on your first playthrough? I'm pretty sure within the first ten minutes I killed thirty people.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hehe, I've only managed to make it about halfway through so far sadly! Non lethal is slow going for me. Lots of loading previous saves. My second playthrough, i'm wiping out everyone.

Nice work, that looks awesome! It also reminds me I need to continue playing Dishonored 2 haha

Did you manage to go non-lethal on your first playthrough? I'm pretty sure within the first ten minutes I killed thirty people.

NickyD

Well done! Love that paint job. The carved texture is definitely a nice touch.

I'm also trying for nonlethal, but not strictly. It takes the fun out of it if I have to keep reloading previous saves.

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can get a 3d printed kit from ssdesigner. I will be putting one finished Rune up for sale shortly and then moving on to my next project.

I apologize if this has already been said but, are you planning to sell any kits of the Rune Charms?