[Discussion] Snugger fit of Lycra suits

amazingspider

I've got an Amazing Spider-Man suit, and am going to be working on a Homecoming suit, and the biggest difference I notice between the Hollywood suits is that they don't really move on top of the skin. They look almost attached to the skin. I know that it's usually due to having Hollywood tailors, but Does anyone know of any ways to make the suit "adhere" to certain parts of my skin, I've considered wearing something like a (latex) suit underneath and even double sided adhesive.. especially under my butt and armpits, because the fabric doesn't really hug me there. I'm pretty slim. Working on bulking up a bit, but I don't think that will make a big difference. Any ideas we can brainstorm with?

The movie suits are custom designed and cut to fit each actor and stuntman/woman. To get that fit at home, make a custom pattern of your body using the duct tape body patterns. That way, each piece hugs your body and is made to fit just you. You will have to have your patterns custom printed but the fit and finish will be loads better than you can get "off the shelf".

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back