Discovered: Han in Carbonite Panel Part!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thelangley

Maybe this isn't a new discovery, but after searching the forums and web, I hadn't been able to figure out what it was. Well, today I stumbled on it at an electronics parts store. Apparently it's an aluminum heat sink clip. Not really sure what size/model it is, as they were mixed in with other sized clips. They only had a few. The guy at the store told me to get them when I see them, bc I might not see them again. :/

Hope this is helpful.

Here are the photos:

photo-1.JPG photo-2.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RogueScout

Nice find!! Just my 2c, but those look identical to bridge clips used on 66 blocks in the telecommunications industry. Granted an older version, but definitely a bridge clip.

Google: 66 Block Bridge Clip

Again, just my 2c and good luck!

RS

Last edited: