Die Hard

Fetts.Sobriquet

I hadn't originally planned to share these but since they are no where near the quality of the originals I don't think the original prop maker would mind these being published. I made these from multiple blu-ray screen grabs of the larger pics in Holly's office. It's the best I can do with the tools I have. I know they are rough but in a frosted wallet photo insert, the lower quality will be less noticeable.

vlcsnap-2010-01-19-09h35m04s238.png

family-picture-composite8X10.jpg

2nd-family-picture-composite25X35.jpg

Re: Die Hard - John McClane Wallet Family Pictures

Very cool, I was thinking about tackling the Driver's License sometime.

I thought I had seen his DL somewhere else? I can't find it now. These look great. This is an awesome movie. The fake ID would be cool also. And maybe the European Cigarettes?

Best,
DBCooper

Wikipedia has John McClane's DOB as 23 May 1955, IMDB has it as 11 August 1957. Need to figure a suitable address too. I think the guy who owns the original wallet has a,picture on the site with a partial image of the DL, or maybe not, I too have seen something somewhere!

Very cool of you Fetts. I think your right, with a frosted insert, no one can tell that the picture blurs:thumbsup

VERY NICE WORK(y)thumbsup and thank you for the share
great appréciated:thumbsup

bests

Caplan

Semi-related: Anyone know of any explanations as to why the McClane's son's 'character' is not mentioned in any of the sequels ?

Too many characters would kill the movie. Better to focus on one at a time. Plus it's the whole father daughter dynamic.

His son is referenced in Die Hard believe, his name is John as well.

Thanks, perhaps John Jr.will appear in Die Hard: The Next Generation !

As long as he's not played by Justin Timberlake (which according to the trivia section for "Live Free or Die Hard", he was in talks to play John Jr.), I can see John McClane dealing with a problem and his son helping.

I am actually working on this wallet, I have the credit cards, the photos, and all of the inserts, I can not get anyone to make the right wallets for me.

So...........if anyone has an idea, please pm me.

Thank you,

Cya

Gus

Brad, please pass me the data, I will buy a couple and see if I can age them.

I think we may have a run brother!!!!

THank you.

Cya

Gus

I am actually working on this wallet, I have the credit cards, the photos, and all of the inserts, I can not get anyone to make the right wallets for me.

So...........if anyone has an idea, please pm me.

Thank you,

Cya

Gus

Good to hear, I'm in... :lol

Let us know if there is an update...

Brad I'd like details of the wallet too if possible.

Going to make a drivers license or rather add it it to my burgeoning projects list.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back