Done / Completed No longer available

Interested. I suppose my big question is will they pass customs or will some overly zealous inspector consign them to the furnace because they might potentially be a weapon.

Hi BrotherWilliam,

These should arrive safe and sound in Australia. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
John

I'm up for a set, want to add to my display, had to watch the whole set when I found this thread,
some of Bruce's finest. So postage to Australia please...

Hey Onkel! C4 is still on, but a personal build (Die Hard) has my attention right now.

In addition to the Detonators, there's another Die Hard prop is in the works that will be available to purchase early in the new year. I'll eventually be offering the following:

Detonators
C4 (elevator shaft and fresh bricks)
Beeping Timer Box
Mystery Prop (to be announced next year)

In addition to all those, I'll be gauging interest on the personal build mentioned above. By far, it has been the largest, most in-depth and expensive build of this series. It's taken me months to learn how to make the core, and it will take a while to fabricate the rest. It will also require some input from buyers if I were to put it into production.

Thanks!
John

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back