Die Hard 2. Pager/Beeper

Kwc271

Hello,
Does anyone happen to know what model pager John McClane had in the airport opening scenes in Die Hard 2? I caught a quick glimpse and I thought I saw the little grey button on the top portion. Scene happened quickly.
Thanks,
Kevin

Kwc271

Yeah, I couldn’t find anything myself. I was just wondering if anyone on here knew anything about it. Oh well.

robstyle

Master Member
A screen cap would help. Most movie pagers from that era would either be the real deal or have a connector wire running to a controller for functions to camera. It would be the same basis as Sci fi hand held props that need to function in real time with a graphic or text before practical technology caught up. The last time I recall working with prop pagers was, I believe, School for Scoundrels, over 15 years ago now. Those used the same old off camera controller for on camera functions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.