Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

I’m all for the pay pass as well, hell I am a six flags goer because well it’s near by.. it costs me 90 bucks for 2 fast passes and we run from one ride to the next to walk right on the ride

We come home exhausted because we run from ride to ride, some times we do the same ride multiple times, and we do every single ride we want

So I’m all for it

But I’m curious.. if every single person can no pay for the big ride.. will this make the fast pass line longer then the standard line?

Had the Genie plus been available for my DW trip I’d have paid for certain rides without question. I‘ve paid in the past for max pass, a lesser amount than genie to be sure, but sometimes it’s worth it. Getting paper fast passes could be iffy for big rides, it was so much easier to use an app while in another line. Saved me loads of waiting in line with a hyper 7 year old for a few key rides.
I AM interested in seeing what the wait times will be for Rise.

I’m all for the pay pass as well, hell I am a six flags goer because well it’s near by.. it costs me 90 bucks for 2 fast passes and we run from one ride to the next to walk right on the ride

We come home exhausted because we run from ride to ride, some times we do the same ride multiple times, and we do every single ride we want

So I’m all for it

But I’m curious.. if every single person can no pay for the big ride.. will this make the fast pass line longer then the standard line?
I don’t think it will. With fast pass they’ll be incentivized to make standard lines longer. If they prioritize the fast pass and let the standard times blow up, it creates a loop where longer standard lines will push more people to fast pass which will create longer standard lines which will push more people to fast pass, etc, and Disney makes money. Though I’m sure at some point there will be diminishing returns depending on how popular it gets.

Pardon the dirty mirror selfie (thanks toddler) but this is the look I’ve been trying to realize over the past few months via thrift stores and modifying pre-existing garments. Not sure if it reads in universe or not so I’m definitely open to critiques. I was wearing goggles in this picture (obviously out of frame) but they’ve become such a trope at Galaxys Edge for Batuu-bounding that I think I would either go without them or add a pilots cap underneath to differentiate a bit.

7440518B-233B-4789-AB3D-9252F41CA77A.jpeg
742050F0-6045-4A1C-BF00-06CAD8D77D3B.jpeg

Slightly different and less similar to the source, but I just found this grey shirt in my costume stash and I think it works decently with the look too.
62FB1FF7-8400-4B71-94E1-B31597E54CF4.jpeg

Last edited:
A little late posting this but I got away with this on May 4 at WDW without a problem whatsoever. Definitely not RL approved but the closest I could pull together on the somewhat cheap within a couple of weeks

Attachments

• 30C00453-5AAE-4576-9084-8425C1545811.JPG
    30C00453-5AAE-4576-9084-8425C1545811.JPG
    779.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 8D744307-2C01-4E42-A470-F5B96641D70D.JPG
    8D744307-2C01-4E42-A470-F5B96641D70D.JPG
    700.7 KB · Views: 144
dude its gotta be hotter then hell in that
A little late posting this but I got away with this on May 4 at WDW without a problem whatsoever. Definitely not RL approved but the closest I could pull together on the somewhat cheap within a couple of weeks

Pardon the dirty mirror selfie (thanks toddler) but this is the look I’ve been trying to realize over the past few months via thrift stores and modifying pre-existing garments. Not sure if it reads in universe or not so I’m definitely open to critiques. I was wearing goggles in this picture (obviously out of frame) but they’ve become such a trope at Galaxys Edge for Batuu-bounding that I think I would either go without them or add a pilots cap underneath to differentiate a bit.

View attachment 1499763View attachment 1499762

Slightly different and less similar to the source, but I just found this grey shirt in my costume stash and I think it works decently with the look too.
View attachment 1499801
I LOVE THIS!! GENIUS IDEA!!!

I LOVE THIS!! GENIUS IDEA!!!
I’m not entirely sold on the khaki pants, I just color corrected the McQuarrie image slightly and it’s really more of a grey for the pants which is now going to bother me until I get closer to it

Attachments

• CB84CEF3-0008-4F29-850D-105C45D317F9.jpeg
    CB84CEF3-0008-4F29-850D-105C45D317F9.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 57
Look up roadrunner messenger bags, it’s what I use for cycling and has a very space age feel with their tactical belt clips and buckle

Best thing, no zippers! Because there isn’t any zippers in Star Wars! ;)

dude its gotta be hotter then hell in that
You have no idea. I didn’t even get to the park until around 5 when things were starting to cool off. I grew up here in central FL doing two a day football practices in august, picked pretty light, breathable fabrics (linen and the Disney sith tunic) but the black color, the cloak, and the tall boots resulted in me marinating for about 3 hours until the park closed and I had to just sit down and skip the saber meetup because I was about to pass out. The heat is bad but the humidity and no breeze is killer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back