Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

So… my girlfriend and I have the app on our phones. If I go into my account she is under it, and if I go into hers on her phone I am under her profile

is that what you guys are talking about?

Looks like they made a change. If I am reading the information right, you can now set up your party prior to attempting to join the queue. Looks like they are trying to eliminate those not completing the process and a more streamlined process. Click this link for details…

This site keeps crashing in me

So… my girlfriend and I have the app on our phones. If I go into my account she is under it, and if I go into hers on her phone I am under her profile

is that what you guys are talking about?
Right. That is your party.

Before, when the join button appears, you would then select how many/who was in the reservation you were trying to get for a boarding group.

Now. According to the new article I posted, you can now preselect your party and then when and if you get the join button to appear, you push it and you party information is now loaded.

Oga’s. When we went in the summer, I looked for a reservation at the 60 day mark. The only thing I could get was 9:10 am for a party of 4. I am not much of a drinker to begin with. There have been years that go by without me tasting alcohol but I was going to have a Fuzzy Taun-Taun on my birthday. Oh yes, it was going to happen.

We just bought the WDW annual passes when they finally came back on sale last week, 8 SEP. My wife and I wanted to plan a quick weekend for mid October for her birthday. As soon as I could, I looked at Oga’s an was lucky enough to get a 6:10 pm spot. The other choices were early morning and something after 8:00pm. So all I can say is keep looking. Also, if you don’t get a reservation, try going to the cantina as soon as you get to the park and see if they can help you out.

Oga’s. When we went in the summer, I looked for a reservation at the 60 day mark. The only thing I could get was 9:10 am for a party of 4. I am not much of a drinker to begin with. There have been years that go by without me tasting alcohol but I was going to have a Fuzzy Taun-Taun on my birthday. Oh yes, it was going to happen.

We just bought the WDW annual passes when they finally came back on sale last week, 8 SEP. My wife and I wanted to plan a quick weekend for mid October for her birthday. As soon as I could, I looked at Oga’s an was lucky enough to get a 6:10 pm spot. The other choices were early morning and something after 8:00pm. So all I can say is keep looking. Also, if you don’t get a reservation, try going to the cantina as soon as you get to the park and see if they can help you out.
I am not a drinker either, believe it or not my first drink was when I was 27.. had 3 sips of a bud light, said this didn’t for me and never tried again lol

my girlfriend does though, I just want to go in for the experience and say I went there

appreciate your help on this

I am not a drinker either, believe it or not my first drink was when I was 27.. had 3 sips of a bud light, said this didn’t for me and never tried again lol

my girlfriend does though, I just want to go in for the experience and say I went there

appreciate your help on this
By now you probably pursued the menu for Oga's. If not, you will see there are plenty of non-alcoholic options. We all split a Cave Dweller so I could get the souvenir Porg cup. BTW: If you get anything that has a souvenir receptacle, the one they serve the actual drink in belongs to them, they will give you a brand new one packed safely in a box. Mine also had a full set of used coasters in the box as well.

Your stay is only 45 mins. So they work quickly to get your order, serve, and check on you again to see if you want another round. This is probably why there is no food options other than a couple appetizer.

Also, be prepared to take selfies, use a small tripod, or ask a fellow patron to take photos if you want photos of your group. Due to COVID restrictions, Cast Members are no allowed to handle personal items of the guests.

Here's a quick link I pulled from the official site. The breakfast menu is from Disneyland and the lunch dinner is from Disney Studios. But you can adjust the menu as I think prices vary.

BREAKFAST MENU

LUNCH/DINNER MENU

Also...

Secret Menu Item​

Bloody RancorTito's Handmade Vodka, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, and Rancor Bone

My buddy tells me I have to get ready at 6:55am to start checking, my fear is the app crashing

the cantina we couldn’t get the 60 day ahead.. we keep checking but figure the closer we get maybe we’ll get lucky?
The trick is to get to the boarding page for Rise and then use a second phone or computer to check out time.gov. It’s the source of truth to time it out correctly. You want to ensure you’re already on the Rise screen so you just refresh exactly at 7 am and then quickly click on Join when it pops up.

As for Ogas, it’s tough to get a reservation reliably. If you get there early I’d suggest heading straight there and joining the walk up list. It’s a really awesome experience.

The trick is to get to the boarding page for Rise and then use a second phone or computer to check out time.gov. It’s the source of truth to time it out correctly. You want to ensure you’re already on the Rise screen so you just refresh exactly at 7 am and then quickly click on Join when it pops up.

As for Ogas, it’s tough to get a reservation reliably. If you get there early I’d suggest heading straight there and joining the walk up list. It’s a really awesome experience.
Didn’t know there was a walk up list!! Thank you very much!

Cantina slot opened up today.. struggling with a antique phone and zero service I missed it 3 times.. each time I get to check out and put my info in the app crashes.. fun times

Had the cantina at check out 6 times yesterday, keeps crashing. Twice this afternoon again crash..

Logged into the site in the laptop, and it wouldn’t show the times that were being shown on the app..

I think the app is junk

I’ll have her do it, knowing me I’ll screw this whole damn thing up

FYI : Not sure which park you are going to but the latest from Disney Studios.

Last edited:
FYI : Ot sure which park you are going to but the latest from Disney Studios.

Dude I was just coming here to b1tch about it lol

But now it looks like.. I have to buy a genie plus pass? This kind of works like the platinum pass at six flags, were you book a ride, and once your done with the ride you can book another (which works fine for me every time I go to six flags, and it costs me 90 extra bucks for 2 people for that option)

It looks like 100% you can book the falcon with the new genie app

But I haven’t found anything on the raise of resistance ride

I for the last 25 minutes have watched youtubers b1tching about how crappy the virtual queue is abd doesn’t work.. and now we have to pay with this new app

I went to Disney for the first time in 2003 with my friend who’s family is there every 3 months.. they have been going for over 40 years now, they know all the ins and outs

we got in at 8am and ran around to each ride we wanted to go on for the day, you would run up to this ticket machine.. kind of like those coupon machines in the grocery stores back in the 90s that you would wave Your hand and it would spit out a coupon for the product beside the shelf..

Same deal in the park, all we did was run from ride to ride grabbing these “tickets” ran for about a hour.. jumping into other parks and doing the same thing.. after we got all the “tickets” we sat down for a soda and organized each ticket by time..

We would then go to that ride and literally WALK right in it.. I don’t ever remember having to actually wait.. the only time we waited was when they loaded a man in a wheelchair into one of them.. otherwise we walked right on..

And before anyone mentions “oh it was probably a slow time of the year”

this was 2003… 4th of July.. I’m obsessed with pyrotechnics, work part time for 2 different company’s and my friends parents said Disney had the best in the world for fire works and wanted to bring me to see it

I don’t see why they think there was such a problem that they had to change things to this digital crap, or now make you pay to get right on

Their coupon ticket system worked just fine for us in 2003 and when we went back in 2004.. that was actually for New Years 2004/2005... so two massive days, and their system worked just fine

I guess this genie stuff is brand new I don’t even know if it’s launched yet.. I don’t do this high tech stuff

If anyone hears anything on where and how to purchase this genie plus upgrade and you update me here? It would greatly be appreciated

Rant over lol

So I just watched this guy.. and was confused as all hell

Then I watched this guy, who i love btw and he got right to it

Basically new lightning pass gets you on the medium rides, smuggler run I guess is now considered a medium ride and rise of resistance is the main attraction
For 15/20 bucks a person you can get the lighting lane for all the medium rides

BUT

There is also the option lightning lane for the big rides, and those you buy individually

I’m all for the end of the reservation system, I am less enthused about all the Genie stuff.
Are you talking about park reservations? If so, I had not read anything about them going away in fact, I thought I heard they were going to be around for a while.

Halliwax, the problem with your past experience example is that it no longer holds true for park goers in the recent years of Fast Pass. The ability to get passes in advance made it impossible to get Fast Passes for those rides which are highly sought like.

When I went to the parks last summer, and there was no Fast Passes, it seemed like it was okay to wait in line because everyone else was. I started thinking about the Fast Pass system and how it sort of throws everything out of whack these days when the big rides become unavailable especially since everyone could do it. I believed that the ability to get these passes really need to be whittled down to fewer people. I think paying for the privilege is the best way to go. This way it gives people a real choice... Pay for the privilege or keep your money and wait. Both have their pros and cons.

Not that my wife and I are empty nesters, we jumped on the WDW annual passes when they went on sale earlier the month. We will probably jump on this Genie plus system as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back