Did the Junkyard view change?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

j97e

My junkyard shows as a topic list, not with an item pic for every sale like it used to.
Is this a new look, or my settings change?
Pic shows my current view:

junkyard.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but can you actually add a price in a new listing right now, or do you have to add it in the description?

I also have a few active listings and people asked me about my asking price, but I have no clue what it was EXACTLY. Is there a way to see the price until this issue is fixed?

Also waiting for it to be fixed, to be honest. I have a few things I want to list, but I'd rather do it when the junkyard is "repaired". :(

You need to add it to the description.

I know this continues to be frustrating and no one is more frustrated than I am.

We are at the mercy of the software coder at the moment and are doing all we can to get things back to normal. Please continue to have patience.

Upvote 0

JediRabbi

Doing my bit to keep the thread alive... Thank you to everyone who is trying to keep this site useful and beautiful!

Attachments

• HOPE.jpg
    HOPE.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0