Question Did I receive this email by mistake? (answered)

white armor

I got this email -

Hi, White Knight!

We're sorry to see that you've not been active on the RPF for quite some time now and we would love to see you visiting and contributing to our community of prop, costume and model enthusiasts.

We are continually working to improve the site, keep the content fresh and improve the dynamics of an ever-growing community. We would love to have you come back and give us an opportunity to rekindle your passion for movie memorabilia.

If you have lost your love for forums, but are still passionate about our hobby and active on Facebook, you can find us there as well! Just LIKE us at The Replica Prop Forum | Facebook

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: the RPF - Lost Password Recovery Form

If there is a reason you haven't been on the forum lately that we might be able to address, don't hesitate to write us at admin@therpf.com and share your thoughts with us.

We hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,

Art Andrews
the RPF

I have been a member for a few years now. I log in daily to check my sale threads and to check out the cool props that people are doing. I have "liked" the RPF on facebook too.
Could I have gotten this email by mistake?

If you are logging in daily, then yes, you have received that email by mistake. Those typically only go to members who haven't been here in over 6 months. I'll check the settings and see if something is wrong. You are the first person I am aware of has received it by mistake which is odd because it is a completely automated process.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back