Did anyone outside the US receive their...

Markus and I are still waiting on ours, Markus is in contact with Jack Bauer and Robstyle about this. Otherwise you´d already have seen one or another show off thread ;)

Michael

I am in the US and I too am still waiting for my LG [I was #4 on the list - so, it's been a loooong time]. Rob and John both have been very good about keeping in contact w/ me throughout the past months... these guys are extremely busy and they are working hard on getting stuff out... Sounds like they're definitely getting closer to sending out the remaining LGs [sound like there is 4-5 of those] sometime this or the following week... the LGs basically seem to be boxed-up at this point and just need to be taken over to the PO. I am keeping my fingers crossed, that I'll get my LG sometime soon - it's hard to be patient, when you can almost feel the thing in your sweaty little hands... Both Rob and John are good guys and I have all the confidence that they'll eventually come through.

Jeez... that must be about 6 months to ship an item.

I've asked them to ship it to one of my contacts in the US instead. I'm sure my contact in the US will have no problem shipping a rubber gun to me in the UK :)

Originally posted by marcvs66@Nov 30 2005, 07:43 PM
I am in the US and I too am still waiting for my LG [I was #4 on the list - so, it's been a loooong time]. Rob and John both have been very good about keeping in contact w/ me throughout the past months... these guys are extremely busy and they are working hard on getting stuff out... Sounds like they're definitely getting closer to sending out the remaining LGs [sound like there is 4-5 of those] sometime this or the following week... the LGs basically seem to be boxed-up at this point and just need to be taken over to the PO. I am keeping my fingers crossed, that I'll get my LG sometime soon - it's hard to be patient, when you can almost feel the thing in your sweaty little hands... Both Rob and John are good guys and I have all the confidence that they'll eventually come through.
[snapback]1125388[/snapback]​

Basicly my hands are tied and I am doing everything I can to get the final orders shipped. In any future runs of anything I am involved in I will be accepting payments and shipping items, no more 3rd parties.

Hey kurtyboy. The LGs will ship this coming week for sure. Rob and I have just had it REALLY tough getting any spare time. We are working 7 days a week and 16 hour days. It just makes it next to impossible to get things out of here. Believe me....I can't wait to get them to you guys. I'm tired of the hate mail.... LOL. Seriously. You guys have been very patient. Thanks. We will make good.

Please give me the tracking number or label number and shipping date.

Originally posted by postmortem01@Dec 25 2005, 09:51 AM
Hey kurtyboy. The LGs will ship this coming week for sure. Rob and I have just had it REALLY tough getting any spare time. We are working 7 days a week and 16 hour days. It just makes it next to impossible to get things out of here. Believe me....I can't wait to get them to you guys. I'm tired of the hate mail.... LOL. Seriously. You guys have been very patient. Thanks. We will make good.
[snapback]1143460[/snapback]​

What the fack is going on now then?

Can I have another few promises and lies please?

Maybe some nice excuses?

Originally posted by kurtyboy+Jan 12 2006, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Jan 12 2006, 01:42 PM)</div>
Please give me the tracking number or label number and shipping date.

<!--QuoteBegin-postmortem01
@Dec 25 2005, 09:51 AM
[snapback]1143460[/snapback]​
[snapback]1156956[/snapback]​
[/b]

Any chance you guys could stop ignoring my emails and PM's and actually get this simpe task done?

I was first on the list, I was first to send payment... why am I still waiting for my goods almost a year later? :angry

Its people like you that take a lot of the joy out of the RPF.

My bud finally got his Fett blaster a few months ago (down here in NZ), he's very happy.

I have to agree with you - it's weird how some members get away with murder here, others get torn a new hole straight away if something is even a 'lil late... Just weird.

And I know what it's like to be busy and stuff so I'm not being an ass, but don't take money from someone if you can't give 'em the goods. :unsure

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back