Diana

Wolfie1381

Dunno if i'm just taking up space here given my last pic, Breacher, was met w/ total apathy, but anyways - here's my girlie, who i call Diana : goddess of the hunt :)

Diana's the equivalent of Predator royalty - consort to the clan leader. Arguably, she's even more dangerous than the average male, as in the hunting clans a female needs to prove she's a capable fighter/hunter before a male will consider her, so they tend to be more more aggressive in order to attract attention. Diana's favoured weapon is a compound bow of approximately 250lb draw weight, and fires lightweight arrows made of a liquid metal that retract for easy storage. The arrow heads can reform depending on what she's shooting at.
Diana stands an even 6 feet tall. She likes watching sunsets on new planets, skinny dipping in her private lagoon, and watching the males wrestle. Her favourite sport is facehugger skeet.

dianay.jpg

dianay.jpg

"Watching sunsets and skinny dipping"... I guess everyone has a soft side. :p
Great drawing, nice touch with the facehugger tails at her back.

I like the drawing, it looks great! One thing...if im not mistaken I thought the females were taller than the males. Reaching Heights of 9' or more. Is that correct Predator lore?

Height - i read that in a novel, personally i didn't agree w/ it. mighta been the same book that said the dreads were actually plaited hair, so there you go. just personal taste, but i see the males as the Arnold Schwarzeneggers of the species ~ bigger and more powerful~ and the females as the Jet Li/Jackie Chans ~ smaller, lither, faster.

cheers torredator. My own preference would be two of them catfighting ;-)

I think.... :lol: you must the BOW changed, especially the two little "wheel" on the "ends" of BOW. Too Earthly! :lol:

By the way, your "GIRL" is sweet! :lol: :lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back