Diamond warrior W.I.P

Hunterofthedark

Hi hunters

Over the week, I have started on my huntress. Sorry, I cant get any pics yet, I lost my camera. :unsure: yeah..... so any way, her sculpting took 3 days, one sculpting the head, next covering the huge cracks, and then putting better mandibles on. They wheres so small before, I also got the teeth made. :p AND its getting better everytime...:D :D.
I am really looking foward for some pics to send in, and I hope you are looking forward to it too!! XD XD XD
SO anyway
:) for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
weeneedpictures.png

:unsure: ...just kidding. Congrats on your project :)

:cry:

Ok something happened with my Sculpt, well... what every clay I used, It did not suvive the drying, it cracked all over, the back of the head can fall off and repairs do not help. I feel so bad... my huntress will need to start again, 3 sculpts, none work (One did, my latex mask I lost around my house :() I AM GOING TO CRY!!!

So anyway I will go back to the other drawing topic untill I can work on a NON CRACKED sculpt. well, not as bad... :( :( The head designs will change, more detailed too :p . Also, I am having a hard time drawing predator heads other that bios :( I dont know why... the mandibles are too big and the eyes are large! XD.
ok leave replys for this post to tell me comments about this problem

:down:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back