Diablo 3

You mean Dell? :p

Bazinga.

That's pretty cool though, I've owned one Alienware system before that I got off eBay and it actually lasted me quite a while before I had to upgrade. I'm really looking forward to recieving my new laptop and seeing what she's capable of doing.

Bazinga.

That's pretty cool though, I've owned one Alienware system before that I got off eBay and it actually lasted me quite a while before I had to upgrade. I'm really looking forward to recieving my new laptop and seeing what she's capable of doing.

I've built all of my old school Alienware systems. (They still all work) :cool

I'm always broke! I swear, I spend all my money on combining gems. Once you get up to the "Perfect Square" gems, it's really expensive.

Lol you give him gold Amish, I am now broke thanks to helping you out and not being able to farm for a week.:facepalm
I will gladly give you your gold back....I was simply just paying the generosity forward since you helped med out and since he's 7 I figured he might need some help.

I will gladly give you your gold back....I was simply just paying the generosity forward since you helped med out and since he's 7 I figured he might need some help.

Amish I think as tone of a conversation gets lost sometimes in internet/text communications I was totally being sarcastic and joking around. I could care less bout getting "gold" from a video game back. Even if you are "good for it" which I do not doubt you are. I have to many RL things going on to worry bout how much gold I have in D3. So do not worry bout paying me back,unless you find yourself with millions and feel you need to pay me back.

Man huge letdown with no PvP, playing the same levels over and over with increased difficulty levels is pretty disappointing for what blizzards pride and joy should be but we all know its money now. I mean look at Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 isn't even in the same ballpark anymore. Sorry for the negative comments but they worked on this for years and let down a lot of people. Plus you best use the authenticator cuz theres a good chance you'll get hacked which for the first time ever happened to me lol. But on a positive note it was fun for a bit.

Man huge letdown with no PvP, playing the same levels over and over with increased difficulty levels is pretty disappointing for what blizzards pride and joy should be but we all know its money now. I mean look at Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 isn't even in the same ballpark anymore. Sorry for the negative comments but they worked on this for years and let down a lot of people. Plus you best use the authenticator cuz theres a good chance you'll get hacked which for the first time ever happened to me lol. But on a positive note it was fun for a bit.

It's been made pretty clear that PvP would be added in at a later date. Blizzard wasn't happy with the current state of the PvP, and people wouldn't stop complaining about the game taking too long, so Blizzard released D3 without it. Of course, now people just complain that there's no PvP.

D3 is essentially a remake of D2 with a different skills system, which is exactly what I wanted, and expected. My friends and I (who grew up playing the **** out of D1 and D2) are loving D3. You can tell that a ton of work and polish was put into the campaign experience, but I suppose not everyone is able to appreciate that. The skills system has definitely been dumbed down a bit (in comparison to D2), but considering that the gaming scene is much bigger today than it was 12 years ago, I guess it was necessary. Most gamer kids today are idiots.

I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting. Playing the same levels over and over again on higher difficulty settings and collecting better loot is what Diablo has ALWAYS been about. That's how it was in D1, that's how it was in D2. Thankfully, that hasn't changed. I think most of the people who were "let down" by D3 were just expecting the wrong game.

I'll add you guys soon. Thanks for the offer to help out. I'm leaving for Tech-Ed next week, so I'll be Diablo-less for a short spell. :(

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back