DHB's Commission Suit

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys, so here is the start of David's (DHB) Suit, I believe this suit used to belong to our fellow member Pdisc and we keeping all skins, but we are gonna loose the AVP armor and put a fresh set of Mannowar's P1.
This time I think my paint work will be a bit different from Kyle's suit, this one will have more details on skin, thanks to the guidance of my friend Jimmy (Xterminatus)

Well, nothing to exciting yet, just gonna show the look of the ol' painjob, the primed head and an almost finish right gaunt.

CIMG0342.jpg

CIMG0340.jpg

CIMG0343.jpg

CIMG0344.jpg

CIMG0345.jpg

CIMG0346.jpg

CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0347.jpg

CIMG0348.jpg

Well after the crazy amount of comments I got for this thread, I thought the website was going to crash LOL

I been working on this mask all day today, is a little mix of a P1 and P2 custom, the secondary shade colors is a nice orange, but i guess the camera 12.1 pxls does not capture that.

I hope you like it, specially you David

CIMG0371.jpg

CIMG0368.jpg

CIMG0367.jpg

CIMG0370.jpg

CIMG0372.jpg

CIMG0373.jpg

Nice details in the vein work. I think the orange that you added just makes it jump out, I really like how you did that. I like how on this suit and your previous suit, how the little tweaks made it your own.

Chris you did an amazing job on the mask . That paint up is incredible I really like the vain and spot work you did. The colors you picked work very well. Cant wait to see what you do with the skin.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm glad you liked it David.

Veining on skin it was made with an airbrush and for the inside of the mouth I used a 0 brush and different colors of ink.

About the helmet, I'm not sure if it will be a P1... SO what is it gonna be David?

Should I be working on skin this weekend, so stay tuned.

Little by little taking shape.. :)

To my Swedish friend, thanks for the advice, I will def take this on that direction...

Now.... PICS !!!

CIMG0392.jpg

CIMG0393.jpg

CIMG0394.jpg

CIMG0395.jpg

Still need to toned down the veins with a wash..

Thank you guys, I should have some more updates by thursday (hopefully lol)

I cleaned the whole 4 Sq. feet of my "studio" so now finally have more space !!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back