Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

That would be awesome man! I am putting an m99 case together too. What did you use for your case? Can I see the clips and vials and syringes?
I bought the Sonia Kashuk case. Unsure if I'll convert this one, or more likely, use it as a template to make my own from scratch.

A lot of the "accessories" I bought came in bulk, so I have extras of these:

-5 ml syringes with accurate needle length/gauge.

-3 ml syringes with accurate needle length/gauge.

-20ml vial.

- Plastic clip holders.

If anyone wants to trade or purchase any of these, just send me a message!

20220217_173203-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought the Sonia Kashuk case. Unsure if I'll convert this one, or more likely, use it as a template to make my own from scratch.

A lot of the "accessories" I bought came in bulk, so I have extras of these:

-5 ml syringes with accurate needle length/gauge.

-3.5 ml syringes with accurate needle length/gauge.

-20ml vial.

- Plastic clip holders.

If anyone wants to trade or purchase any of these, just send me a message!

View attachment 1547615
I too just purchased the same brush case. I got to removing the logos. How will you make the straps for it or convert it to be more screen accurate? I would purchase the needles and vial/clip how much would you want for those?

My Detolf Dexter display is turning out good!
From top to bottom:
Jordan Chase Blood Vial Necklace
Dropper,Scalpel, Artisan FX blood slide box, evidence bag, and cloned replica “smiley face” blood slide.
Damascus Gloves, cloned replica Dexter ID, lockpick set, m99 case
1645314428639.jpeg

1645314453067.jpeg

1645314477993.jpeg

Swapping handles from the serrated slicing knife with the Elegance cleaver is not working out well.

Thought there was only some type of adhesive holding the handle on. The knife and handle is not forged from one solid piece like the other knives.
So first tried heating the handle by boiling it in water. After 9 hours only some funky white residue seeped from the handle. Handle wouldn’t come off.

So next soaked it in epoxy remover for 48 hours.

You guessed it. The handle still won’t budge. The knife is still as strong as ever.

Open to ideas?

Attachments

• 600C18F1-003A-43AE-9B94-AA94FE6EEED2.jpeg
    600C18F1-003A-43AE-9B94-AA94FE6EEED2.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 99
  • D6F84CE4-B8E9-43FE-B0BC-C2C8BDAE7B64.jpeg
    D6F84CE4-B8E9-43FE-B0BC-C2C8BDAE7B64.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • 65A643AA-7830-4411-9C84-D993ED335EA9.jpeg
    65A643AA-7830-4411-9C84-D993ED335EA9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • F259982C-492A-4453-9512-8A5102FECECB.jpeg
    F259982C-492A-4453-9512-8A5102FECECB.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
  • F5487B70-1EAA-42EA-8AE9-43BD44329FDD.jpeg
    F5487B70-1EAA-42EA-8AE9-43BD44329FDD.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 89
I may have the post card but no promises. This weekend I’m going to get my laptop with all my old Dexter files out of storage. I should have quite a bit. IDs, 4 walls flyer, m-99 label, Jordan chase cd cover to name a few
Hello Rbeato ;) and to all of the DEXTER fans here in this forum @ TheRPF!

It has been a long time since I logged in! (NEW BLOOD sparked my curiosity...)

I was watching this episode recently and noticed this...(probably old news to older members)...LOL!

Can you guys help me with these two inquiries? THANK YOU in advance for the clarity and knowledge
(WTB - locate paper prop files/labels if possible). Sorry for the multiple questions,

#1)
The syringes in the M-99 case have green tips on the show...or is it the lighting on the props making them look greenish blue? After reading all of this thread, I am so confused!
...Are the needles 1" or 1 1/2" ? Are they 18ga. or 21ga?

#2)
There are two different m-99 vial labels? One with a red stripe on the top and the other no stripe? I really would like to see them both if they truly exist because of this screenshot:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2011-03-10-23h30m46s194.png
    vlcsnap-2011-03-10-23h30m46s194.png
    664.8 KB · Views: 85
Hello Rbeato ;) and to all of the DEXTER fans here in this forum @ TheRPF!

It has been a long time since I logged in! (NEW BLOOD sparked my curiosity...)

I was watching this episode recently and noticed this...(probably old news to older members)...LOL!

Can you guys help me with these two inquiries? THANK YOU in advance for the clarity and knowledge
(WTB - locate paper prop files/labels if possible). Sorry for the multiple questions,

#1)
The syringes in the M-99 case have green tips on the show...or is it the lighting on the props making them look greenish blue? After reading all of this thread, I am so confused!
...Are the needles 1" or 1 1/2" ? Are they 18ga. or 21ga?

#2)
There are two different m-99 vial labels? One with a red stripe on the top and the other no stripe? I really would like to see them both if they truly exist because of this screenshot:
See my previous post - I have a few extra syringes and needles since they all came in bulk.

The accurate needles are green (although some sizes and gauges have a blue tip from the same brand) and they are 1.5" 21g.

I've only seen that screen cap here in this thread, but have been looking for it in the show. Anyone know when that shot occurred?

Does Lowes not sell them anymore? I still have mine.
The hammer, Kobalt 22oz milled face framing hammer, was discontinued about 10 years ago. There have been 2 versions since.
The hammers from the show are extremely hard to find. Have only seen them up for sale on Facebook marketplace twice in the last 5 years.

The tomato knife has been discontinued for eons. Saw one on eBay that sold for $80.00 and it had a broken prong on the fork tip.

See my previous post - I have a few extra syringes and needles since they all came in bulk.

The accurate needles are green (although some sizes and gauges have a blue tip from the same brand) and they are 1.5" 21g.

I've only seen that screen cap here in this thread, but have been looking for it in the show. Anyone know when that shot occurred?
Hey, thanks Untouchable327!

I appreciate the info!...I have blue and it is 18g 1".... They will work in a pinch, I am sure there are blue, pink & yellow, tips used in the show throughout the seasons...Now it is the vial that I am curious about. I have a few glass vials, brown and clear. I think this one is clear...good job on your collection as well. I appreciate this!

The hammer, Kobalt 22oz milled face framing hammer, was discontinued about 10 years ago. There have been 2 versions since.
The hammers from the show are extremely hard to find. Have only seen them up for sale on Facebook marketplace twice in the last 5 years.

The tomato knife has been discontinued for eons. Saw one on eBay that sold for $80.00 and it had a broken prong on the fork tip.
gotcha. Mine's been hanging in the garage this whole time. I use it quite a bit. The Grant logo has long since worn off. I don't think I even have those old files. I should make some new ones now that I have the equipment to do it.

Just need a Messermeister knife roll and my set is complete for now. The kill knife is a real knife. While not 100% accurate as the handle needs to be about 1.25” longer this is still a very good custom piece that is VERY sharp.

Attachments

• 2238EE32-C077-46C9-9ECD-A358103FB216.jpeg
    2238EE32-C077-46C9-9ECD-A358103FB216.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 117

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back