Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

DF70BFF6-F2B0-45B1-8E9F-1292492243B4.jpeg
The current set. Have the 10” slicing knife and cleaver on the way which essentially completes the New Blood Caldwell kill set minus the main kill knife and of course minus the tiny bone saw I added in. Will also add the Messermeister shears.

The leather roll in the show, not sure if it’s custom or what but I couldn’t find it so Messermeister 12 pocket roll will be it

Got in the cleaver and the 10” slicing knife. The cleaver is a PERFECT stand in. Same blade and can’t even see the black handle when it’s in the knife roll. Now just need the shears, a global spatula to be modded and a kill knife and Messermeister roll and a better small bone saw (not worried about it though too much)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
So I got around to taking the black off the Ontario Matt caldwell knife. I sprayed the black with epoxy remover and the outcome went great. It was a little rough getting the black off the blade but letting it sit in the chemicals for about 15 minutes I razor bladed the crap out of it than rain it under hot water and sanded the crap out of it. Make sure you wear chemical gloves because this stuff will eat your skin. Check it out

Attachments

• 20220116_202652.jpg
    20220116_202652.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 20220116_202737.jpg
    20220116_202737.jpg
    739.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 20220116_202552.jpg
    20220116_202552.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 20220116_202558.jpg
    20220116_202558.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 144
  • 20220116_202752.jpg
    20220116_202752.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 135
So I got around to taking the black off the Ontario Matt caldwell knife. I sprayed the black with epoxy remover and the outcome went great. It was a little rough getting the black off the blade but letting it sit in the chemicals for about 15 minutes I razor bladed the crap out of it than rain it under hot water and sanded the crap out of it. Make sure you wear chemical gloves because this stuff will eat your skin. Check it out
Looks awesome Pitbull and glad to know the black can come off with a lil work on the blades. i plan to pick up both used in the show and do this exact same thing. What grit sand paper did you use? Did you keep the handle on?

Sonia Kashuk barrel brush case. There is a newer version for sale on eBay. Under $15.00. The initials SK are on the front, about the size of a dime. Very hard to remove. There a 4 little feet on bottom. The hole they leave can be fixed with a vinyl repair kit. Bought 2, in case the logo wouldn’t come off. If it gets screwed up, will cut the top off and use 2 bottoms.

There is also YBF Your Best Friend, is about the same size. There is a inside mirror on the liner. That can be fixed easily. Less work to change it while adding the materials for the M-99.
A heads up for the M-99 case. Removing the logo from the front of the newer version of case will really damage it. The new version is larger than the original, by at least an inch in length and half inch in diameter. With the correct 3ml syringes, the difference in size looks huge.

The YBF case fell apart while working on it.

Now trying to see if I can find a thin plastic cylinder. Cap the ends, cut in half length wise, than cover it with vinyl material. Have doubts about how it will turn out.

A heads up for the M-99 case. Removing the logo from the front of the newer version of case will really damage it. The new version is larger than the original, by at least an inch in length and half inch in diameter. With the correct 3ml syringes, the difference in size looks huge.

The YBF case fell apart while working on it.

Now trying to see if I can find a thin plastic cylinder. Cap the ends, cut in half length wise, than cover it with vinyl material. Have doubts about how it will turn out.
I actually just received my SK case yesterday and had the same thought. I want to strip it down and use the pieces as templates and then re wrap the whole thing with more accurate material and add the straps and snaps, too. I also purchased both 3ml and 5ml syringes, but weren't the 5ml more common? I had a hard time finding the 3ml used in the show. Still waiting on the empty vials, accurate needles, and marker clips.

Are the ~$20 12" Satterlee bone saws on ebay the correct type? I remember reading something in this thread a while back about the knobs on them. I don't see much of a difference between these and ones that cost over $100.

Are the ~$20 12" Satterlee bone saws on ebay the correct type? I remember reading something in this thread a while back about the knobs on them. I don't see much of a difference between these and ones that cost over $100.
They’re fine, the one used on Kurt Caldwell are the ones you can snag on eBay for $20

Hello All!

I am new to the forum here but have been a huge dexter fan for about 13 years now. I have just started to get into collecting dexter stuff and have many things on the way. I was hoping this forum would help me locate a few things I ak looking for in my collection:
Trinity hammer replica
Greetings from Miami Post card
Any other dexter related items. I also attached a copy of my current case that I am building for my collection. Thanks!
1644809589799.jpeg

Hello All!

I am new to the forum here but have been a huge dexter fan for about 13 years now. I have just started to get into collecting dexter stuff and have many things on the way. I was hoping this forum would help me locate a few things I ak looking for in my collection:
Trinity hammer replica
Any other dexter related items. I also attached a copy of my current case that I am building for my collection. Thanks!
View attachment 1546145
I'm also just getting into putting together a display! I have some accurate syringes with the correct needle size, too. I'm working on assembling the m99 case, so I also have extra vials and clips to hold the syringes in the case.

I'm also just getting into putting together a display! I have some accurate syringes with the correct needle size, too. I'm working on assembling the m99 case, so I also have extra vials and clips to hold the syringes in the case.
That would be awesome man! I am putting an m99 case together too. What did you use for your case? Can I see the clips and vials and syringes?

I may have the post card but no promises. This weekend I’m going to get my laptop with all my old Dexter files out of storage. I should have quite a bit. IDs, 4 walls flyer, m-99 label, Jordan chase cd cover to name a few

I may have the post card but no promises. This weekend I’m going to get my laptop with all my old Dexter files out of storage. I should have quite a bit. IDs, 4 walls flyer, m-99 label, Jordan chase cd cover to name a few
That would be awesome man! I would love to buy the post card off you if you would feel comfortable selling it to me that is!

Hello All!

Trinity hammer replica
View attachment 1546145
Where you buy this ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back