Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

Yeah.. My wallet and bank account are hating me right now..

On another note, just found this: 9pcs Makeup Cosmetics Tool Brushes Set Round Cylinder Pouch Leather Case | eBay

I defenitly want to buy it and make it look like this: View attachment 308407

Can someone please tell how to do this, because I have no idea what to use to keep the syringes and vials in place. Have looked through the entire thread a couple of times but can't seem to find any specific info in this.

Welcome seinturier! I'm new here too!
My wallet is empty and bank account is dead atm lol
That picture is of the one from my collection, I recently bought from America, think the guy is on here!
The syringes are kept in place with some sort of velcro and bottles are kept in place with tight elastic, but don't know how the elastic is kept In place though,
The make of the case is 'bobbi brown' hope that helps :)

I will post pictures of my entire collection once my knife roll and remainder of my kill knifes arrive! :D

so as I promised my dexter collection, still not completely finished yet, but this has been done within 3 months! with a lot of money spent! enjoy!! :D
20140408_151201_resized.jpg20140408_151223_resized.jpg20140408_151247_resized.jpg20140408_151335_resized.jpg20140408_151352_resized.jpg20140408_151400_resized.jpg

so as I promised my dexter collection, still not completely finished yet, but this has been done within 3 months! with a lot of money spent! enjoy!! :D
View attachment 309250View attachment 309251View attachment 309252View attachment 309253View attachment 309254View attachment 309255

WOW! That's an amazing collection! I love all the foto's of Travis Marshall and Dexter as '''the beast''. And the Crime Scene tape is a great addition. Also what did you put in the syringe?

dexter syringe holder.jpg
here is my syringe case I used the brush holders that i cut out off the middle insert that comes with the set to hold the syringes. it holds the smaller ones fine. the elastic is just super glued into place. not exactly screen accurate but close enough for me.

great collection by the way Seinturier.

I love how you displayed the tool set with the limited space ,

View attachment 309370
here is my syringe case I used the brush holders that i cut out off the middle insert that comes with the set to hold the syringes. it holds the smaller ones fine. the elastic is just super glued into place. not exactly screen accurate but close enough for me.

great collection by the way Seinturier.

Thanks, this is defenitly usefull for me! Also that's not my collection (wish it was) it's from Collin3090

WOW! That's an amazing collection! I love all the foto's of Travis Marshall and Dexter as '''the beast''. And the Crime Scene tape is a great addition. Also what did you put in the syringe?

Thankyou seinturier, I wanted to do somthing different, its also lockable & toughend glass so my lil girl can't get in or break the glass, in the syringe is a mixture of hair gel & a lil bit of water ;)

great collection by the way

Thankyou annanake :D
Just wondering what else I can get ;) lol

Anyone where I can get a Messermeister 12 Knife roll. They seem to be pretty rare now. I have searched on ebay and found this one :Messermeister Messermeister 12 Pocket Padded Knife Roll Black New | eBay

It's a bit expensive and also the wrong blue.

Every of Messermeister 12 bag is around $80. Also they no longer produce the bag they used for the show. If you want to cut the flap off (which in my opinion is a bad idea, because the knives will clank) that makes no difference. If you want the orginal one your best bet is probably to just wait and search for it on ebay. Some people also modified the new style bag to look like an old one.

Anyone where I can get a Messermeister 12 Knife roll. They seem to be pretty rare now. I have searched on ebay and found this one :Messermeister Messermeister 12 Pocket Padded Knife Roll Black New | eBay

It's a bit expensive and also the wrong blue.

They dont make the one used in the show anymore, and are really rare to find now, I'd wait too, just keep looking on eBay & on here, check ebay for all countries, im from the uk, and search uk, america, canada, france, etc, one may come up at some point, just keep your eyes pealed lol!
are you looking to do the complete kill roll, with all knifes etc? Or just the roll?

They dont make the one used in the show anymore, and are really rare to find now, I'd wait too, just keep looking on eBay & on here, check ebay for all countries, im from the uk, and search uk, america, canada, france, etc, one may come up at some point, just keep your eyes pealed lol!
are you looking to do the complete kill roll, with all knifes etc? Or just the roll?

I'm looking to complete it. I want to have it look like the new roll used in seasons 7 and 8. I've already contacted Drew about this and he says that there's a good chance he'll be make those.

I'm looking to complete it. I want to have it look like the new roll used in seasons 7 and 8. I've already contacted Drew about this and he says that there's a good chance he'll be make those.

Ok cool! Oh have you?! Did he give any indication of time/prices etc? I may have to jump onto this bandwaggon and create another kill roll with the new knifes too!! ;)
Think it would look good with the older set on the shelf above the new set? Like a contrast/how dex evolved along with his knifes? :)

Ok cool! Oh have you?! Did he give any indication of time/prices etc? I may have to jump onto this bandwaggon and create another kill roll with the new knifes too!! ;)
Think it would look good with the older set on the shelf above the new set? Like a contrast/how dex evolved along with his knifes? :)

No he didn't. Here's the PM he sent me:

A very good chance. I found a machinist who is also in the prop community, so I'll be working with him to bring the other knives to life. Not sure when that's happening though.

Ok great, defo sounds like this may happen, I suppose it depends on the demand on them, iv asked him on the next run of kill knifes to have the stands for both the kill knife & hook knife, have u seen them?
Oh btw, where you from?

Then I'm hoping there's enough intrest cause those knife just look so cool!
So far I've only seen the stand for the hook knife. Also I live the Netherlands.

Then I'm hoping there's enough intrest cause those knife just look so cool!
So far I've only seen the stand for the hook knife. Also I live the Netherlands.

I'm really hoping so too!!...ima start saving now! ;) lol! Yeh they look great!
Ah cool, do you get much dexter stuff over there? There sweet FA over her in the UK,
Iv been thinking of going into the 1/6th scale of dexter too...?? Jus so damn expensive! :(

I'm really hoping so too!!...ima start saving now! ;) lol! Yeh they look great!
Ah cool, do you get much dexter stuff over there? There sweet FA over her in the UK,
Iv been thinking of going into the 1/6th scale of dexter too...?? Jus so damn expensive! :(

Well I've just started my collection, I've only got the SoutOrd PSX 17 lock pick set and the Syringe Case.
As for the 1/6 scale, it's waaaay to expensive imo and not really my thing. I like to have the 1:1 real deal.

Well I've just started my collection, I've only got the SoutOrd PSX 17 lock pick set and the Syringe Case.
As for the 1/6 scale, it's waaaay to expensive imo and not really my thing. I like to have the 1:1 real deal.

Ah cool, that is one thing I havn't bought yet (lock pick) have got it on amazon atm ;)
Yeh I know! :( might look into buying one that is already done tbh, I also like the 1:1 replicas & props better, I'm currently working on finishing the ice truck killers hand and looking to get the doll and cut her up & add the red ribbon ;)
What's your next item you want/are going to get?

Ah cool, that is one thing I havn't bought yet (lock pick) have got it on amazon atm ;)
Yeh I know! :( might look into buying one that is already done tbh, I also like the 1:1 replicas & props better, I'm currently working on finishing the ice truck killers hand and looking to get the doll and cut her up & add the red ribbon ;)
What's your next item you want/are going to get?

NIce, I heard the doll is quite hard to come by these days is that true? Also I'm looking to get the Waltham 25 Jewel. I know it's probably impossible because it's super rare, but I hope someone wants to sell there's.

Also sorry for the late reply, have been very busy lately.

NIce, I heard the doll is quite hard to come by these days is that true? Also I'm looking to get the Waltham 25 Jewel. I know it's probably impossible because it's super rare, but I hope someone wants to sell there's.

Also sorry for the late reply, have been very busy lately.

Yeh she is really rare tbh :/ not alot of people have got sn original one, i know darkpassenger whos on here as got one as iv seen his youtube video, iv seen one for sale for around $250/around £190 all sealed in the box but don't know 1. Weather to spend that amount on a doll (lol) or keep the money for another 1:1 prop 2. If I do buy it, can I bring myself to cutting her up at that price!? :S ha!

Ah cool! They're super hard to find! And very expensive too :( glad iv got mine lol, one of them went the other week on eBay uk for nearly £700!!! :O
Anything you looking to get? Iv got to spend some time soon on the comp and print out all these paper replicas iv got, it's just finding the time :/ lol

Haha no worries about the lateness :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back