dexter watch

And a photoshoot I made. I just think it's so beautiful.

25 jewels 12.jpg25 jewels 11.jpg25 jewels 10.jpg25 jewels 9.jpg25 jewels 6.jpg25 jewels 5.jpg25 jewels 4.jpg25 jewels 3.jpg25 jewels 2.jpg25 jewels 14.jpg

Attachments

• 25 jewels 8.jpg
    25 jewels 8.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 25 jewels 7.jpg
    25 jewels 7.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 210
Just found this gold Waltham 25 Jewel on ebay for $30! MOD EDIT: Please do not post Ebay links, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up a Waltham 25 jewel. Looks like it's the gold one, kind of rough shape, no band. The watch was only $16.18 and I picked up the band for $17.95. I guess the next step is to see if I can get this thing silver plated or likewise.band.JPGband2.JPGband3.JPGwatch back.JPGwatch cover.JPGwatch innards.JPGwatch side.JPGwatch.JPG

Anyone thinking about selling their Dexter watch? In silver. Already have the gold. I'm not in a rush.
I had it a year ago but had to sell it. Now I want one again
The lugs have to be in excellent condition, pointy and sharp that is

Albright so 3 years has passed, I've had 2 gold tones of this watch, I recently started attending a watchmaker school, but most importantly I got myself a very nice and clean steel tone Waltham. It's in absolutely superb condition, Dial has no age damage what so ever, been thinking about getting the plaxiglass changed and maybe have the light scratches polished a bit. But here she is. $512 and threw another $100 for a full overhaul and she runs perfectly and keeps time fantastic. +/- 10 seconds a day which is fantastic considering the type of movement in the watch. Speaking of which, the movement is a Förster cal. 220 and more info about the movement can be found here: http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&&2uswk&Foerster_220

To be honest I never thought I'd ever own a real steel Waltham true to the show. But I wanted to rausesome more questions regarding show accurate models. I've seen some Walthams with squared minutes and hour hands with the "Waltham Selfwinding" logo slightly lowered as on my one and some others.I've heard from some people that the one used on the show supposedly had squared hands and not the pointy hands that can be found on some models, however I was hoping some of you could confirm this.

This has sure as hell been one hell of a hunt, and this is just the beginning of my Dexter collection. Thank you everyone for the hard work. I hope to see more one day.

Waltham 1.jpg

waltham 2.jpg

waltham 3.jpg

waltham 4.jpg

waltham 5.jpg

waltham 6.jpg

waltham 7.jpg

waltham 8.jpg

waltham 9.jpg

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on one today !

5 year search, and about 1 year after any one else cares lol !

There still expensive $500 bones !

Same dude sold one for $600 a few months ago and claims he has had many others in the past . so it seems some watch dealers are still hoarding them up .

Wait as minute 5 years it was five years, five years ago, sweet Mary I'm getting old !!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back