DEXTER IS BACK BABY!!! New season discussion (SPOILERS!)

I'll never forget how this board went crazy over Dexter props. If memory serves, some of the knife sourcing simply cannot be done anymore as they're no longer made and secondhand supply dried up. I still have my drewsmith Dexter Kill Knife sitting right next to me. You know, just in case. When my wife and I split, it was quite literally the only thing we fought over. :lol:

That final ep though. Way to end with a fizzle, Hollywood. I'm with Nth: justice is long overdue!

I so disagree with what happened to Deb, her character deserved so much better, maybe they can fix it with it was all a dream or something our rewind it like that movie with the 2 guys who were dating same girl Blake Lively I think, and selling drugs

I so disagree with what happened to Deb, her character deserved so much better, maybe they can fix it with it was all a dream or something our rewind it like that movie with the 2 guys who were dating same girl Blake Lively I think, and selling drugs

Or maybe they can bring Debra back in the place of head Harry for Dexter.

Testament to their professionalism, considering they're divorced.

Still not that into this as a concept. Dexter really went off the rails starting around Season 5 (although I didn't love Season 4 or 3 either).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back