deviantArt?

I do not have a deviantart account but I do have a cool mini or not account. I paint miniatures and sell them as a side project and I am going to be using this to finance by suit. Here is the link to my gallery:

My Mini Gallery

I do not have a deviantart account but I do have a cool mini or not account. I paint miniatures and sell them as a side project and I am going to be using this to finance by suit. Here is the link to my gallery:

My Mini Gallery

holy crap, i don't get how you guys who do these can get such awesome detail in such small scale.

nice work.

I'm on there http://michaelloh.deviantart.com/

There was an older thread about this... now if only someone could use the search function and look for it.... i'm tired.

Yeah just saw that, sorry. I searched for "deviantart" as one word and found nothing so I made this post. Then went back and searched "deviant" and found the older post. It's cool, I guess the mods could just combine the two.

And Mike, your artwork is awesome. Your concept drawings look so professional.

I have one but I don't display any of my images on there anymore.
While back someone downloaded one of my pred images and changed it up ... just a bit and claimed it for his own. So I deleted my Gallery Folders.

I may upload my DAY JOB work .... But far as my personal stuff ... not anytime soon.

Yeah I worry about someone doing that everyday. Sucks that that happened DBOY.

I always thought of that people would do something like that but usually if your work is unique enough they will often bite off more than they can
chew. If they use your work to get jobs they better hold up to the quality. Eventually people will know that they stole the work from someone.

The internet is getting smaller and smaller with the Search engines becoming more advanced. Instead of not posting your work you should do the opposite.
The more people know what you do they less the thieves will steal from you.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back