Deus Ex:HR - Picus Daily Standard

toon2

Well, I love the new deus ex game and the gadgets in it, especially Picus Daily Standard "newspaper", so I decided to make a replica newspaper.
The problem is the resolution of the existing screenshots is to low, so I made a hi-res picture in photoshop. Now I have a new "problem". Some words i can't recognize :angry

HERE you have the file if you wish to make a PDS prop, or you can add the missing bits and upload it here :) HERE you have the original screenshot

So, my plan is to print it on a backlit foil and put it between LED stripes glued on a forex board, and plexiglass...

The easiest way to figure out the words you're missing is writing the devs an email. I wrote an E-Mail to DICE, requesting Faith's Tattoo from Mirror's Edge because for one, I freakishly love the design and two, I want(ed) to get it tattoo'd on me.

2 weeks later, I got a reply with kind regards from one of the art guys there and attached in the E-Mail was the high-res tattoo in PNG format.

Just write them, explain to them what you're building and keep it short, stay humble and you shouldn't have a problem getting a high-res screenshot from them.

@Zeis: Thank's for the advice, mail send :)

@NAZGÛL: one of the best in-game world designs, they folowed a clear line and they executed it perfectly, thanks :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back