Limited Run Detention Block Camera Parts

Trent, would you please tell me where you got your VESA 100mm? I can't seem to find a one hinger version, only doubles hinge type.
I got this one.

I got this one.
Thank you.

Me too!
I am sorry I messed this, I know I missed out on the run of Death Star Detention Center Security Cams.
Is there any chance that there are any Panel Lights still available?
or even CAD files, as I am primarily interested in the panel lights for 1/12 and 1/6 scale cockpit project.
however, I am demented enough to entertain the idea

Interested in a set of parts, if you do another run, to upgrade the camera array that I built a few years ago for my detention center that I use at conventions and such. I have some of your panel lights on it, from a previous run, and they look great.

I'd even be happy with just a couple of the "antenna" greeblies.

CVI_721794399_o.jpg

Hi buddy. Would it be possible to get a kit for the back plate and machined parts please. If the lights are available them too but desperate to get this prop finished, kind regards

Martin

hi, are the kits available as I'd love to finish this prop, even if its just the aluminium parts and back plate. However if the lights are available I'll happily buy the lot.

Kind regards

Martin

Interested in a set of parts, if you do another run, to upgrade the camera array that I built a few years ago for my detention center that I use at conventions and such. I have some of your panel lights on it, from a previous run, and they look great.

I'd even be happy with just a couple of the "antenna" greeblies.
Really cool!

What did you use for the black triangular cameras, and where do you store this?

Really cool!

What did you use for the black triangular cameras, and where do you store this?

Thanks!

I didn't have great reference photos for the triangular arrays, so they're just made out of pink foam.

The set breaks down into 4 ft x 4 ft sections, plus 2x4 supports, plywood panels for the tunnel sides, etc.; it can be transported in a minivan (to conventions) and stored in the basement the rest of the time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back