Detailed Pictures of The Scout's Weapons from Team Fortress 2 anyone?

Tank O' Guinness

Hey all,
I'm going to try and make either the Force A Nature or the Scattergun and was wondering if anyone has pictures at all angles of both? If you are reading this Volpin any tips? :confused

Last edited:
Re: Anyone have detailed pictures of the Scout's Weapons from TF2?

What the heck is TF2? Just a hint, the older members and non-gamers might not be totally knowledgeable when it comes to the abreviations, but they might be of help nonetheless ;) And for referencing quests such as this one it´s always helpful to have the full name of the franchise that´s a prop or costume from.

Thread titles can be changed by entering the advanced edit mode ;)

Michael
RPF staff

Re: Anyone have detailed pictures of the Scout's Weapons from TF2?

Alright thanks Michael. TF2 stands for Team Fortress 2 (Valve's popular Free to play game)

I've actually been looking at doing this too. Here are some of the pics I've found online. I'm doing the Scattergun (starting shotgun) and his normal bat. If I remember right I think Volpin did a Force'a'Nature (another scout shotgun).

Yes volpin did do it

Other then tha, I would advice you to fork over like 10 dollars (don't know the actual price right now but it's in the ballpark) for Gary's mod.

This will allow you to load TF2 props into the world and zoom in, postion them, turn them, take pictures, look at scaling with tf2 characters. Etc. I have used this for the planning phase of a tf2 sentry gun and it proved to be quite usefull.

Also worth checking out is Instructables - Make, How To, and DIY searching tf2 there should get some results although not many props are really home made perhaps it'll get you further.

And I believe the above prop picture is from deviant art. Searching in the artisan crafts section there should get you to that deviant user. I thin he has a lot more tf2 props. Deviantart.com is btw a big place for tf2 props be sure to check it out :)

Hope it helps you further,

Michel

Yes volpin did do it

Other then tha, I would advice you to fork over like 10 dollars (don't know the actual price right now but it's in the ballpark) for Gary's mod.

This will allow you to load TF2 props into the world and zoom in, postion them, turn them, take pictures, look at scaling with tf2 characters. Etc. I have used this for the planning phase of a tf2 sentry gun and it proved to be quite usefull.

Also worth checking out is Instructables - Make, How To, and DIY searching tf2 there should get some results although not many props are really home made perhaps it'll get you further.

And I believe the above prop picture is from deviant art. Searching in the artisan crafts section there should get you to that deviant user. I thin he has a lot more tf2 props. Deviantart.com is btw a big place for tf2 props be sure to check it out :)

Hope it helps you further,

Michel

Yeah I've got Garry's mod didnt think of that! :eek

I've actually been looking at doing this too. Here are some of the pics I've found online. I'm doing the Scattergun (starting shotgun) and his normal bat. If I remember right I think Volpin did a Force'a'Nature (another scout shotgun).

Yeah he did that's why I asked him... I saw the pictures of his and they are gorgeous.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back