Destiny Warlock Iron Saga bond, commission/shop?

quiksilvababe

I am looking to get this made, anyone know of a website that offers this? I live in Silicon Valley so there has to be a way perhaps even in person. Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 14.47.44.png

Destiny_20170502135615.jpg

I'm not the right person....but just to clarify.....you are wanting the entire armor ?

I made a coin with that emblem of the tree and two wolves on it, but that's as far as I got. I can't design armor.

Just the bond? I've seen some folks do the glowy bit for other bonds out of laser-cut acrylic and light it with LEDs. The armband could be done pretty easily - foam, worbla, and so forth. I would expect Silicon Valley to have a righteous makerspace. That would be my first stop if I was looking local.

The medallion exists as a 3-D print file, too - someone could potentially print, clean up/shape, and cast in clear.

IMG_1170.JPG

I did a coin with the "Iron Banner". The part on your guys arm is the center part. I still have the STL file somewhere on my computer.
I printed this in brass, and it came out pretty cool.

Last edited:
I'm local and specialize in video game props, specifically destiny. I don't have a laser, so I can't do the emblem for you but can certainly do the band, any other armor, and weapons.

I actually already have the arm band + horn base but thank you! my friend 3d printed the base with horns (and my Wormwood!)

liked your page on Facebook, heres mine: https://www.facebook.com/diamondmarinedesigns/

i actually found a local place to do the etching on the Iron Saga and it came out PERFECT, i am so thrilled.
IMG_9105.JPG.jpeg
ill configure it differently but this was just a test run on the LED emitting light thru it

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back