Destiny warlock cosplay, I need some help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Matthew2131

ok, so I am currently buying the pieces for a destiny warlock cosplay and I need some help, what did any of you guys use for pants? I cant find anyone online who is selling them, nor can I find any pants for the cosplay that would fit, does anyone know where I could by anything like this? I'm not looking for something super detailed anything would do.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

v137a

I guess it depends on which armor you're doing. Most of the Warlock outfits are tunic/boots forward, so the pants don't need as much. I went with some basic Dickies work pants in a medium gray-blue for mine, if I recall correctly. The ones I got had a little bit of texture to the weave, so they worked well enough to make me happy.