Interest DESTINY - HELIUM COILS with LED's

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello again,

We have created the Helium filament (coils) from the DESTINY game! We plan on putting in LED's on the inside of the either polycarbanite clear tube or glass tube. 3'' OD diameter tube and around 6 1'/4 tall making the entire piece around 10.5'' tall This is the most accurate model of the helium coil available ;) We are currently printing it, but would like to see 5-10 people interested in the piece before ordering the tubes as there is a minimum order through the company. So who wants one?

hellium filament.jpgscreenshot 499.JPG game image:refcoil.jpg

Price: calculating

Shipping: probably around the $10-15 mark depending on glass and stuff

Thanks,
Creative Conceptz

Interested List:

Last edited:
Bump for awesome LED helium filament (coil) from destiny.

I thought about offering a chest full of them, but that would be one hefty shipping price... I could always do miniature versions of the helium coil...as of now it's life size, what do you guys think?

Bump for awesome LED helium filament (coil) from destiny.

I thought about offering a chest full of them, but that would be one hefty shipping price... I could always do miniature versions of the helium coil...as of now it's life size, what do you guys think?

I'm not much into Destiny. It was fun and all, but didn't rub me in that special way. Still, this is a neat idea. Did you ever consider replicating other video game items? Just small things like a health pack that has a unique design in another game. I don't know.

Hi, yes we want to do stuff from other games as well...we are sorta doing a hit and miss with the items we pick, either people will want them or they wont...ideally what we would like to happen is we pick a game or something and you guys chime in and "tell us what you want" and see what the majority picks, then we make it!!! Do you think this is something that could happen?

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz

This is a pretty cool idea. I like the thought of video game replicas that aren't trendy or regularly repeated.

I commend you for your efforts. My funds are currently wrapped up in another project. But I will keep an eye out for future projects from you!

Hi, yes we want to do stuff from other games as well...we are sorta doing a hit and miss with the items we pick, either people will want them or they wont...ideally what we would like to happen is we pick a game or something and you guys chime in and "tell us what you want" and see what the majority picks, then we make it!!! Do you think this is something that could happen?

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz

Well Bethesda has people covered on replica Pipboys, however, there are tons of items/ props from those games that I'm sure people would go nuts for. I know I would. Guns, helmets, stimpacks! Nuka Cola bottles, etc...

Well Bethesda has people covered on replica Pipboys, however, there are tons of items/ props from those games that I'm sure people would go nuts for. I know I would. Guns, helmets, stimpacks! Nuka Cola bottles, etc...

Yea I would like to start a thread like I mentioned before basically saying Here is the game - you guys pick the prop and let the majority win for which prop is chosen to do, so keep an eye out for that thread :)

Yea I would like to start a thread like I mentioned before basically saying Here is the game - you guys pick the prop and let the majority win for which prop is chosen to do, so keep an eye out for that thread :)

Sure, I'm subscribed to Project Runs, would it be set up under that forum?

This is a pretty cool idea. I like the thought of video game replicas that aren't trendy or regularly repeated.

I commend you for your efforts. My funds are currently wrapped up in another project. But I will keep an eye out for future projects from you!

I second this comment, and Haven't put in an interest for the same reason... way to much going on with star wars right now... no funds for other projects

I might be interested depending on a ballpark price.i've been thinking about making spinmetal once I finish my Gonk droid. Could you maybe post up an ingame pic or something for people to compare or get a refresher on what they look like?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back